Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

A thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar - to see a list of current point perks:

Spoiler

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Updated Terms & Conditions: as of August 16, 2016:

Spoiler
image.jpeg

Previews are below - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included. Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise! 

SNEAK PEEK - APRIL - quantity is for CANADA:

Spoiler
bazaar april 17 1 can 1.JPG
bazaar april 17 1 can 2.JPG

bazaar april 17 can 1.JPG
bazaar april 17 can 2.JPG
bazaar april 17 can 3.JPG
bazaar april 17 can 4.JPG

SNEAK PEEK - APRIL - quantity is for UNITED STATES:

Spoiler
bazaar april 17 us 1.JPG
bazaar april 17 us 2.jpg
bazaar april 17 us 3.jpg

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

This is such a bummer! I much prefer seeing something great - even if I'm not one of the lucky ones!!! Missing the epic rewards.

Major fail 😡

[ Edited ]

The Rewards Bazaar

The First Day-

"Much Ado About Nothing!"  

[ Edited ]

@tsavorite,

Perfect description! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

I was really hopeful that we'd get some Epic Reward type perk offers for higher point values. All we got was another 500 point perk that's a complete waste. Come on, Sephora. You've got millions of loyal customers who spend thousands of dollars with you every year. Don't you think we deserve a little more than a marc jacobs foundation sample and some lip gloss in a color so ridiculous nobody wants it?

(0) Hearts

They did say between 9-  5pm PT time.

(0) Hearts

I know--but my guess is that this is it. This was their big reveal of the new program.

image.png

Ha!  At a glance, I thought this was only 100 pts 

Well at least it seems there are showing new rewards at the top of the page... after that it goes by all rewards points value.

There's a new MUFE 500 point perk... not sure if it's new or a re-release of one that was just released. lol

I don't understand why they made this out to be something other than the subpar rewards system already in place. It's the same point perks we've always seen...and for $100 to equal a 3x use sample of lip gloss is ridiculous. As a company they should be embarrassed, and as a consumer my purchases have decreased because of it. At least other companies (Beautylish for example) don't even pretend.   

I knew it! Too good to be true... of course the products I wanted are oos =/ only the old ones are available. Tremendous joke!!!!

(0) Hearts

They aren't available until after 9am PT Today.

To be fair, the ones showing out of stock are ones that have been released in the past and DID actually go out of stock back then.  I have a feeling that they are just playing around and adjusting stuff now.  They said it would release no earlier than 9am pst and it's currently 5:20am pst so, no need to get upset yet! @Mari32Mari

(0) Hearts

Fingers crossed!!!!  But its kind annoying if you have to check the display every 30 minutesjust  to see if the peerks you  want are available =/

Anyways, I still rather this reward system than the money one!

I agree with @sabrinas. I think the OOS ones are either just their temporarily as they set this up or they are the ones coming soon.

Anyone else having trouble adding a 100 pt reward to their basket? I've tried adding the Bumble and it says I can't - Add GWP to order is not allowed here. I have more than enough points for it so that isn't why. 

Sure hope they get this resolved before they release the high point ones. Yikes that would be a poo storm. 

New 100, 250 and 500 point perks have been posted. Some show OOS.  So will it be like this? Having new rewards added showing OOS and will go live anytime during the day?

(0) Hearts

I was up late last night and checked at 3:00 am ET , New rewards were listed at that time but showing OOS. Alterna and Living proof 500 pts perks weren't there at that time though.

@veronika23 I checked the bazaar at around 5am and those were OOS then, too.  

I think they just haven't been activated yet.  

(0) Hearts

yeah that's what I was thinking @Mochapj Smiley Happy