Sephora Rewards Bazaar

[ Edited ]

An OLD thread for updates on the new Rewards Bazaar

Please note - this thread will no longer be updated and maintained - refer to the new thread here for current discussion and updates:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussion/m-p/27...

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar:

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Spoiler

The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST

• There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
    • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST
  • There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points
    • Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
    • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last
  • There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times 

There may not be any "big" point perks added. Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar

(0) Hearts

(0) Hearts

Hi all

[ Edited ]

IMG_1944.PNGIMG_1945.PNG

New rewards arriving this month. Can some one please tell me which one has the most point to $ value. Thanks 

@Mochapj Thank you for helping me. 
So, do I just keep refreshing the page, as in every so many minutes, since the rewards pop up at any given time of the day (between 9-5)?
TIA 

@DutchSteffi yeah, you would just refresh your page as often as you'd like.

They *say* the rewards can come out between 9-5 but in my experience watching this since they started the rewards bazaar, rewards have typically loaded at or several minutes past 12pm EST, and I don't think I've ever seen them add any new ones after 12:30pm EST.  

(0) Hearts

I'm the worst. I had a feeling that benefit perk would drop today. I remembered to check an hour before it would release and kept waiting...then I forgot anyway Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

Just got the Benefit 1500pt reward. Very excited about this one! Full size blush and highlight plus a cute mirror and robe. 

Hi girls, im still out and cannot upload picture but i just redeemed DIOR coffret for 500 pts - its a mini perfume of Absolutely Blokming, mini mascara, mini primer, mini lip plumper i think in a round pink bag

ill take pic and upload tom am , just fyi , i redeemed at a local store in Galleries Anjou, montreal

A bunch of 100 pt rewards including nars blush in Orgasm are up on canadaian side. a few 250 pts as well.

(0) Hearts

IMG_6558.JPGIMG_6559.JPGIMG_6560.JPG

[ Edited ]

I calculated the Farmacy Rewards Value.  Which is 5.49 + 5.19 = $10.68.  Not quite worth the 250 pts IMO.  

I got the NARS Blush for 100pts just because I would love a travel size of that.  The size of that one is 0.12oz which is very close to the 0.16oz full size.  If it isn't a misprint, then the value would be a whopping $28.50.  I'll fill everyone in when I get the package if the sizing is correct.

I found some pictures of the Nars reward looks like a really good deal!

Spoiler
Spoiler
vedcs.jpg
Spoiler
greceac.jpg
Spoiler
grevea.jpg

The value is actually $22.50 -- .12 oz is 3/4 of .16 oz. 

$30 (full size) * .75 (aka 3/4ths) = $22.50

She was going off CAD prices, Nars blush is $38 CAD, 3/4 of that is 28.50.  

(0) Hearts

the NARS is a mini size at 3.5 g

[ Edited ]

I'd like some feedback on this thread, particularly from those of you who check in here regularly Smiley Happy

I've had a couple posters mention to me recently that they're having trouble with the thread loading properly (perhaps because there is so much activity in this thread with images and comments). 

I'm wondering how many more of you have experienced problems? Might it be helpful to start up a new thread?

If a new thread is needed, I'm also interested in hearing more feedback as to what would be helpful to have in a new thread - I've been updating the OP in this one to include the monthly previews of rewards. And maintained the summary of how the Bazaar works from when it first launched. Is that helpful? Or are there additional things you'd like to see?

One poster suggested putting together two new threads - one for the coming soon features/questions about the Bazaar, and another to simply share perk redemptions and experiences. Any thoughts on that?

Feel free to PM me or comment here, whichever you're more comfortable with.

(0) Hearts

No problems here, you've done a great job n two threads would be helpful

@lachaton I have a hard time getting pictures to load on this thread when I'm on my phone. Two threads sound like a great idea. Thanks for listening to our feedback!

I would really love to see two separate threads. I feel like the experiences and feedback and rewards can clutter the updates on new rewards coming out.