Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

This post is for discussions and feedback on experiences we have had in redeeming rewards from the Bazaar.

For previews of rewards, and any other questions or discussion of current or future rewards, please refer to the main thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Previews-and-Discussions/m-p/364121...

If you would like to look through discussions of redemption experiences prior to May 2017, please refer to the old Bazaar thread:

Spoiler

Beauty Blender Los Angeles trip

Spoiler

Bite Beauty - Lip Lab Experience

Spoiler

Too Faced Customized Face Chart with products

Spoiler

Shiseido - Summer Essentials 

Spoiler

Marc Jacobs engraved lipsticks 

Spoiler

Atelier Cologne - Citron d'Erable

Spoiler

Too Faced Peach Palette - engraved

Spoiler

Sephora Hydration Essentials

Spoiler

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Redemption Experiences

That's an awesome reward! Enjoy!

Gorgeous reward @bem564!! I'm living vicariously through you. Enjoy!! 😄

Thank you @Asche @angelKiss24 @candyrivera! I'm looking forward to trying everything. I just unfolded the beach towel and I love it! 

@bem564, awesome reward!!!

Congrats on your reward! Looks so nice!

Hi All!

This is my first time posting and I'm not sure how to change the sizes of the pictures to upload since its max 2000K so if any of you experienced posters could give me some hints, I'd appreciate it!

So far, I have redeemed for 3 rewards from the Bazaar - the Bite Beauty Lab Experience 3500 pt reward, the Bumble & Bumble Just Beachy 3000 pt reward and today, the Shu Uemura Iconic Essentials 1000 pt reward.

I have to say, I am very impressed so far with my redemptions! The only glitch was that I had to set up an appointment with Bite Beauty through the Rewards Bazaar hotline and when they told me everything was confirmed and I showed up to the Bite Beauty Lab in Toronto during my supposedly scheduled time, they said they never received any communication from Sephora that had me scheduled! However, the staff there were super nice and accommodating and when I showed them the emails from Sephora, they took me in anyways. I brought my cousin with with me and they were very patient and super helpful with helping us each create two perfect shades - I did an everyday nude and a shade for my wedding and my cousin made a coral and a red.

My Bumble & Bumble reward arrived within 1 day which was super impressive and everything looked exactly as pictured on the website. An added bonus were some hair clips that came in the beach bag which were super cute and will be great for when I'm blow drying my hair! I didn't care for the blanket too much but it will be a good thing to re-gift. All the products in the reward are things I've always wanted to try but just didn't have the heart to shell out on since B&B products can be quite expensive. The Swell bottle is what sold me though, those things sell for around $50 in Canada!

I have high hopes for the Shu Uemura reward that I redeemed for today!

Thank you Sephora for these great rewards. I'm down to only 1500 points now so its safe to say I'm done redeeming for this summer! (unless another great 1000 point reward comes around :P)

That was so awesome of Bite Beauty! I've heard great things about them and the way they treat guests in that situation. Your rewards sound awesome! I noticed the hair clips in another picture and thought that was pretty cool to throw those in. I love the towel, it looks beautiful! 

I use the snipping tool on my computer by just opening an image I save, and it's been working. So easy that way. Hahaha, to think, it's the same laptop that I have Photoshop on, and I hadn't even thought to use that. Go figure. @ludwig887

Those are some nice rewards @ludwig887!  As for your pics you can try something like picresize DOT com (sorry can't post direct links on BT).  You should be able to upload your pictures and change the image size so BT can accept them.  If you have trouble with that just google something like free picture editing. If you have an apple computer you can also use the preview to edit the size by hitting the little tool box thing at the top bar. That should open a new bar with editing tools. One is to adjust the size. Hope this helps.

@ludwig887 I had a similar experience at the Lip Lab when I redeemed my reward last month.  

I made the appointment through the hotline and when I showed up they had no record of my appointment, but were totally gracious and helpful anyway.

I ended up redeeming for the Lip Lab again when one came up recently for a special session in July with their brand ambassador MUA but I just got an email that the date (which was specified in the reward listing) is now being changed and I can't attend anymore 😞

@MochapjI would ask for your points back then. That's a big bummer.

@candyrivera thank you, I have.

I replied back to the email they sent me requesting I pick a new appointment time on the new weekend they are offering and explained that I'm going to be out of the country during the new dates provided.

If there is no other option available I asked them to cancel and refund my points.

It sucks; I was really looking forward to working with their brand ambassador MUA - I'm a HUGE fan of her work 😞

Oh no!!!!!  I've been meaning to ask you about this @Mochapj.  I think you initially said you had problems booking this new appointment.  I hope they can give you a new date for this. I mean they should since they are the ones who changed the date. Cross fingers for you!

@veronika23 yeah.  When I called in initially they didn't have a record of the reward in their booking catalog yet (supposedly)

I was contacted by the hotline after I'd spoken to a mod about it and they booked the time I'd chosen during the weekend of the 14-16th (which was the weekend specified in the reward)

The email I got today was along the lines of due to circumstances beyond our control, blah blah blah the date is now moved to the weekend of the 22-23; please pick an appointment time between such and such hours on one of these 2 days. Except I'm going to be in the US during those days.

I hope they can reschedule the appointment to one of her next trips to Toronto instead. I'd be really bummed if I have to cancel it entirely 😞

Awww man! I'm really sorry @Mochapj 😞 I hope they can reschedule too!  If she works for the brand now she must come to Toronto often enough right... Cross fingers you'll be able to get the appointment at a later date.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking as well @veronika23

Hopefully they can figure something out for me 🙂

@Mochapj   hope so!  Let us know what they say 🙂

I redeemed for the Benefit perk last week because I really wanted the towel and had some points to burn 🙂

the passport cover and towel are both super cute! And was relieved that the two products were indeed full size. I was slightly worried that I might receive deluxe samples instead despite the description of the perk listing full sizes, but thankfully, that did not happen 🙂 the only sad thing was my hoola quickie contour stick arrived broken and fell out of the tube when I opened it! :'( I was really excited to try that contour stick; it seemed to have a really nice texture to it and seemed like it would blend pretty naturally!

CYMERA_20170626_233437.jpg

That towel is gorgeous! Totally worth the points! Congrats!

definitely contact customer service to see what they can do about the broken Hoola! they're usually pretty accommodating (when you don't catch one on an off day, of course!)

Have you tried just shoving it back into the tube? When that stick highlighter from sephora play arrived like that I just banged it out of the cap back down into the tube and then left it on top of the air conditioner for a bit to set back up 

testing