Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Previews and Discussion

[ Edited ]

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually just after 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

The featured brand for May 2017 is... tarte

tarte logo.png

COMING SOON - MAY - quantity is for CANADA:

Spoiler
bazaar may 17 1 can 1.JPG

bazaar may 17 can 1.JPG
bazaar may 17 can 2.JPG

COMING SOON - MAY- quantity is for UNITED STATES:

Spoiler
bazaar may 17 1 us 1.JPG

bazaar may 17 us 1.jpg
bazaar may 17 us 2.jpg
bazaar may 17 us 3.jpg

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566 image.jpeg

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Previews and Discussion

I find it's hard not to compare this month's Tarte rewards with the Too Faced rewards we previously had. With Too Faced, we had some peach-themed rewards (which made sense given the hype about their 'peach' products), including the Sweet Peach palette. I was sort of expecting the same thing with Tarte considering they just released the Make Believe In Yourself collection. Tarte has a lot of eyeshadows, so I'm surprised a palette wasn't offered at all (just an empty one)! 

I could think of a lot of great rewards Tarte could have offered. A little set of their new Colour Splash lipsticks, the Make Believe in Yourself brushes (or the eyeshadow palette, or the whole vault), the Pro or Tartelette Tease palette. I don't know, they have so many products, I'm surprised by what was offered as a reward.

The Nars Orgasm 100 point perk hasn't been in any stores I've called yet. Has anyone seen it in their stores?

My store had the Nars perk over the weekend, @greeneyesXO.

How big will the Lancôme la vie est belle or Viktor & Rolf flowerbomb be? Any guesses?

I think last time la vie est belle point reward was up it was some ridiculously small amount.

Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 12.30.30 PM.png

(0) Hearts

Ooooh, the Flowerbomb bottle is gorgeous!

(0) Hearts

I actually think it looks a bit cheap in my opinion. Their holiday limited edition bottles are different every year and are to die for!

The Lancome reward that was offered last time was a pure perfume extract, not an EDP or EDT. That's why it was so small and pricey. This might be a repeat. @greeneyesXO

(0) Hearts

@NarNarNars pure perfume extract? is that literally 100%? 

Wow, I wish I loved Flowerbomb (or in this case sweet scents in general) because that's a beautiful bottle!

[ Edited ]

Based on the size of the Flowerbomb bottle, I'd say that's the 3.4oz/100 mL size.

My best guess is 1.7oz for the Flowerbomb based on their past LE bottles also being the same size

(0) Hearts

i never get the emails in a timely manner otherwise i would have saved my points... it was fun though lol

(0) Hearts

call sephora customer service and cancel the order. I just did that Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

@Naomi18 its okay it was the one i ultimately wanted as i did look for the magnetic box on tartes website i knew it came empty, but was hopeful. lol

haha... Oh cool. You'll like it then Smiley Happy

Tarte has the same magnetic palette on their website for $17, but since they added "Sephora" on the front, I thought it was actually going to be an "exclusive palette", as they described.

[ Edited ]

you can get 100 point perk that is worth that much money. lol it's a joke. at least they could put some eyeshadow inside for 1,000 points...

(0) Hearts

@greeneyesXO I was excited when I saw that Tarte is in the "spotlight" this month, but this reward was disappointing.

(0) Hearts

@briddynicole yes those other rewards look awesome especially the two perfumes... 

Yes! I'm dying to see the US email now, hoping for some nice rewards!

(0) Hearts

i hope all contents of reward will arrive intact and nothin missing.. cuz 1000pts is alot for 2 bulky empty items n 2 small ones...