Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Previews and Discussion

[ Edited ]

A thread for updates on the Rewards Bazaar, including previews of upcoming rewards and discussion regarding the upcoming rewards and questions.

New rewards are posted on Tuesdays and Thursdays - usually just after 9 am PST / 12 pm EST

There is a separate thread for feedback on reward redemption and experiences which you can find here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/Sephora-Rewards-Bazaar-Redemption-Experiences/td-p/27...

The featured brand for May 2017 is... tarte

tarte logo.png

COMING SOON - MAY - quantity is for CANADA:

Spoiler
bazaar may 17 1 can 1.JPG

bazaar may 17 can 1.JPG
bazaar may 17 can 2.JPG

COMING SOON - MAY- quantity is for UNITED STATES:

Spoiler
bazaar may 17 1 us 1.JPG

bazaar may 17 us 1.jpg
bazaar may 17 us 2.jpg
bazaar may 17 us 3.jpg

For the official Sephora FAQ thread on the Rewards Bazaar: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Insider/The-Beauty-Insider-Rewards-Bazaar-FAQs/td-p/2539566 image.jpeg

For questions or information on smaller 100, 250, and 500 point perks:

Spoiler

General information:

Spoiler
  • The Rewards Bazaar is supposed to have new point perks released on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9 am and 5pm PST
  • There is no set time for the perks to be released - we have to wait and see when they become available between 9 and 5
  • However, so far the rewards have been released around 9 am PST There seem to be only a few perks added at a time (each day)
  • Some perks will be listed as "coming soon" and may arrive on a later date
  • The newly added perks will range from 100 points to 50,000 points Sephora's T&C state that the larger perks (750 points +) are only available online
  • The smaller 100-500 point perks are available in store, while supplies last There are limited quantities of the perks available
  • We aren't sure why the rewards seem to appear on different devices/browsers at different times There may not be any "big" point perks added.
  • Some days we may only see smaller 100, 250, or 500 point perks added.
  • Updated Terms & Conditions (as of August 16, 2016):

image.jpeg

• Previews are above - note that these are just sneak peeks, as we do not have complete details as to which perks will be available, when, or what's included.
  • Additional perks usually pop up as a surprise!

Re: Sephora Rewards Bazaar - Previews and Discussion

(0) Hearts

That's great to know...I redeemed it yesterday too!! I'm so excited to receive it. Thanks for the info!!

Oh and values were taken from the largest/most expensive item available to show "lowest pricing".  I tried to edit this on my original post but it wont let me edit lol.

[ Edited ]

I just noticed that a new 100 pt perk was added : Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover ($2 value based off the 4 oz).

This is the same one that was in the Play box as well as most of the  Sephora promo bags. I'm disappointed that this was even added, but if anyone likes this product, feel free to redeem!

Screen Shot 2017-05-13 at 12.02.11 AM.png

(0) Hearts

What a ripoff!!!

The Dior reward has vanished from the site! I wonder if it will be restocked. Maybe I will snag it in store. 

Its still up for me

Just got back from the VIBRouge flash your card event- that clutch is bigger than I though it would be. As I was checking out-guess what I saw in store- the Dior perk, I wonder if it is out in some stores already.  The items included looked small and as I only would want the bag, I decided to hold off on getting it. I want to save my points for something that I truly will use.

[ Edited ]

Unfortunately I am out of points but I want the dior perk so badly. Would somebody be kind to order it to my address? and I may reimburse you with sephora gift card) Pleaseeee, I feel so dumb to have spent all my points Smiley Sad I helped out people with my costco membership here, so I believe in Karma

Found on Ebay for cheap, will get from there)

thansk guys

PMing you Smiley Happy 

Dior 500pt perk is live!!!

Dior 500 point perk is up (for Canada at least) 

http://www.sephora.com/best-dior-P420466?skuId=1957075

Confirmed that it is up for US, too!

I have all the items in the Dior set 500 points but the pink pocket. It looks really really really nice. What should I do? 😭

honestly the pink bag looks cheap , dont feel bad

How do you feel about those products after using them? Do you think you would get use out of the bag (using it yourself, gifting it, etc.) if you had it? When I try to decide whether to get perks, I try to think about whether I'm excited about the items themselves or if I'm excited by getting a good deal. The way I figure it, an awesome perfume that I'm not going to wear, for example, is spending points to put something on a shelf. If you like those products and can get use out of them, I think it's totally fair game to get doubles of something. Smiley Happy

Response from Sephora. 

We apologize for the delay with the Dior set not showing up in our Rewards Bazaar. The set is now launching on 5/12/17 at 9am PST.

I got the Benefit reward and I'm finally almost out of the game lol! Down to 344 points from about 5000. No more refreshing phone, iPad and computer 1000 times. Whew! 

The Nars Orgasm 100Pt is back for those who missed it the first time!

Its been going in and out of stock all morning...finally managed to snag it Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I wonder if they have the Dior set available at a sephora store.. im

thinking maybe it's an ad for next weeks reward bazaar? Which is super frustrating. Lol

(0) Hearts

@christinagraves Call your local store they will be able to tell you!! I called my regular Sephora yesterday and they had them in the back - just went in today, bought a gift card and a few skin care items...asked about the 500 point Dior reward and they literally opened the box they arrived in for me!! I also call my local Sephora JCP and they did NOT have it (However mine is such a small store they don't carry the Dior brand. If they don't carry the brand in store then they rarely get the rewards, etc) I hope that helps you!! Its VERY CUTE and worth the points. I wish I had enough to get two!! I am in Florida (Pensacola) so it is in the US!!! Smiley Happy