cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Love Note Shopping Event - Beauty Insider 2016 FAQs

BI Love Note 2016.jpg

What is the Sephora Love Note Shopping Event?
The Sephora Love Note Shopping Event is an exclusive promotion offering 15% off all merchandise purchases for VIB Rouge and VIB members, and 10% off for all BI members. During this offer, VIB Rouge members are eligible for 15% off from Thursday, April 7th – Wednesday, April 13th. VIB clients are also eligible for 15% off and the promotion is valid for them from Friday April 8th – Wednesday, April 13th. Beauty Insider clients are eligible for 10% off all merchandise purchases and the promotion is valid from Saturday, April 9th – Tuesday, April 12th.

Is the offer available at Sephora inside JCPenney stores?
Yes! The exact same offers for VIB Rouge Clients are available in Sephora inside JCPenney Stores.

Is the offer available in Canada?
Yes! The exact same offers for VIB Rouge Clients are available in Canada.

Can the 10% off offer be used more than once?

Absolutely! The offer can be redeemed multiple times through April 12th for Beauty Insiders in store and online. 

Are there any exclusions to the offer?
The discount is only valid on merchandise purchases only. Not valid on previous purchases, purchases of gift cards and eGift cards, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping and handling charges.

What if I’m not a Beauty Insider?
Once you join Sephora Beauty Insider, you’re eligible to redeem the 10% off promotion – it’s free and easy to sign up! Learn more about the Beauty Insider program at any Sephora store or online at www.sephora.com/beautyinsider.

Re: Sephora Love Note Shopping Event - Beauty Insider 2016 FAQs

I bought something yesterday and forgot to mention the discount code, but used my insider # and got freebies, can I return and get the discount by tomorrow?

Hi DumbNickNames, I would recommend contacting the store directly to see how they can adjust that for you. 

Anonymous Insider

The code is not working!! Can somebody please help? It keeps saying the following: Must be logged into BI account and purchase merchandise to qualify.

I have an account and stuff in my basket as well, so am I doing something wrong?

Hi Sima01, Regretfully, we aren't able to apply the discount to orders shipping internationally.

Go through the check out process and it will ask you to sign on.  After that and before you 'place' the order, put your code in.

Does anyone else find it ridiculous that for spending $700+ more, Rouge members only get 1 extra day for the sale than VIB members? I'm not seeing a Rouge Only In-Store Event either this year.  

No you aren't the only one.

Hi pinkzhuzhu, Yes. The code can be used more than once. Thank you! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

I have not got the email yet as a VIB Rouge, anyone know why?

Me either 😞

At what time this starts? Like 12:01 past midnight?

I just want to make sure that you can use the code multiple times online, is that correct? 

Yup. 

Anonymous Insider

I haven't received an email, can someone please tell me the code?

ROUGENOTE

BINOTE

The only difference between VIB and VIB Rouge is Rouge gets it 1 day earlier? This is what you get for buying thousands of dollars worth of product at the same store when you could go to Ulta, Amazon, or a drugstore for cheaper?

I have been Rouge since the program started. I do still buy a lot at Sephora, but I split my purchases between them and Ulta now. I went to Sephora yesterday to 'prep' for the sale (to see what my store has in stock) and made my list of what I'd like. I popped into Ulta after and they had sent me an email a few days ago offering 20% off with very few restrictions- I could not use it on Lancome, Clinique or one or two other brands. I knocked the PTR, Living Proof and FAB items off my list at 20% plus the points equaled dollars off.

If an item is out of stock both online and in store will Sephora extend the 15% to include that item when back in stock?

They haven't done it in the past.   In the past a lot of new coveted items went OOS right before the sale and showed back in stock a day or two after it ended.  Numerous people were upset about it.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • BI Love Note 2016.jpg
testing