kimmi1115

Sephora Inside JCP is Finally Getting Point Rewards!!!

Yesterday, my mom and I went into Sephora because she needed to get something.  Anyway, as she was checking out I saw they had a point reward display.  I asked if they had them in yet, and they don't.  However, they will start carrying the rewards and actually Beauty Insider cards on April 29!!!  Finally!!!!  I don't order online too often, so my points have been racking up.  I think I'll wait until the 29 to buy some more brush cleaner so I can get the 500 pt reward lol.

Is the date for all Sephora inside JCPenny's, or is that just for the one that is near me?

lowrah

Re: Sephora Inside JCP is Finally Getting Point Rewards!!!

This is terrible news!

Added to the fact that JCP just increased my credit limit to a whole lot more, I'm going to be in danger of shopping too much! I already like going to SiJCP because the parking is a little less crazy than the mall.

I'm on a no-buy too (that I recently broke to get the Sun Safety kit). Yikes!

:smileytongue:

makeupobesessed

I broke my obey too for the sun safety kit!!! I wanted to get it before it was all sold out!
janinebt

Hi kimmi,

There is no set date for Sephora Inside JCPenney locations to start getting perks as far as I know. However all of our SiJCP locations will have both 100 and 500 point perks available for clients very, very soon. If you're curious about a specific SiJCP store, I would recommend giving them a call and asking if they've gotten their beauty insider point perks yet :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
makeupobesessed

My jc Penney said they are going to start including the rewards too. I'm excited as well bc I am closer to that one than the bigger free standing sephora, although they don't carry everything.
kimmi1115

@makeupobsessed  That's true about the ones inside JCP not carrying everything.  I've not been to a stand alone store (yet).  The one near me tries to carry the more popular brands: Urban Decay, NARS, MUFE, Smashbox, Kat Von D, and Tarte to name a few. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 18 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • lowrah
    • kimmi1115
    • janinebt
    • makeupobesessed