Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Sephora Birthday Gift 2017

Hello! I was wondering if Sephora stores have the 2017 Birthday Gift already? I'm planning to get it sometime this week, probably tomorrow.

Thanks and Happy New Year! 😄

Re: Sephora Birthday Gift 2017

It's a Caudelie or Tarte box: same as last year. I really wish they'd mix it up more, as I have both already. 

Hi FlawlessLolita!

Store locations should be receiving the 2017 birthday gifts shortly! I suggest calling your Sephora store directly for availability.

Additionally, the new birthday gifts are available online and can be added to your basket on the sample selection page during checkout on your next online order. 🙂

Cheers!
Nikko
Anonymous Insider

Is there an expiry to Sephora birthday gifts ? Can we collect it after the birthday ?

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Sephora Birthday Gift 2017

You can collect your birthday gift at any time in your birthday month.

BI is down on the website and app and I've yet to be able to bring up any birthday gifts on either, all this week. The email that I was sent (as well as the one in my messages) doesn't take me to birthday gifts. Oh well. Guess I'm going shopping tomorrow!

I got them today. No Rouge gift, but my store had the current gift... 

and accidentally forgot to take the Marc Jacobs gift out so I got that and the Tarte set. 

They are available on online already. Not sure about in-store, but you can always call and check!

Happy New Year!

Yay definitely better can call ahead because I find my local Sephoras can be so weird on product.. they will hide stuff in the back and refuse to get it.. grrrrr.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing