allisonniemi

Seasonal Gifts

(0) Hearts

I am just curious, what have some of the seasonal gifts for VIB been in the past?

JenInNY

Re: Seasonal Gifts

(0) Hearts

I didn't get anything when I became a vib other than my vib card and a couple of coupons that came with the card. What's the mirror? Was the store supposed to give me one?

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

were the blitz bags for VIB/Rouge only?

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Hahahahaha...hahaha.....ha........haaa....*sigh*......

Ok, they aren't gifts per say but more promos. When I became VIB, I got a square black mirror along with the card (the mini bite lipstick is for VIB Rouge). As for seasonal "gifts", they are actually seasonal promos, where BI gets 15% off but VIB gets 20% off, same with $15/20 off for BI/VIB. Sometimes the promos are a day early for VIB, or includes a bag or umbrella with purchase.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I think the promo code right before the $20 off GC was a seasonal gift? 

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Well, there are some great promo codes for VIB, but my problem is not with what we have but more with the wording. It's not a gift if it has tons of string attached (must purchase X amount.). Same with when I qualified for VIB yrs ago when they said I would get a "kit" instore, but it was just a piece of paper with 2 codes and a VIB card glued on it. 

There are some nice things for VIB, but occasionally, Sephora and I clearly have very different idea/expectation of what certain words mean.

gtichick

(0) Hearts

Yes- I think a lot of the issue is with the word 'gift'. I think there have been some really good BI/VIB codes in the past 6 months- the hourglass code, blitz, almostvib. 

bratknits

The bag-o-leftovers?

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

SUSPENSE was a sad, sad bag.

I LOVE my Sephora umbrella and used it today!

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

We received the mirror, mini Bite lipstick, and ..... I am blanking on anything else. Someone help me out!

IllegallyBlonde

(0) Hearts

I get a little annoyed whenever someone mentions the mirror.. not that I need or want it so bad.. But I both ordered online AND went to the store AND used my 20$ coupon.. and never got squat. :smileysad: Plus they left out my merrymini from my last order so that was a waste!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

did you put the code in on-line or ask for it in store? 

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Those were Rouge gifts, not VIB :smileywink: 

lilyyy

You're right! There was that VIB/Rouge only Hourglass promo.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • lilyyy
    • gtichick
    • ChicDabbler
    • gingerblack
    • IllegallyBlonde