wendyomgwar

Saturday Questions :)

I haven't done one of these in a while, and I haven't been as active this week so I wanted to catch up with all of you guys so why not :smileyvery-happy:!

1. What's something that you find difficult to do that other people don't?

2. Can you whistle?

3. Favorite color?

4. Last purchase (makeup wise... or anything else really I guess lol)

5. Do you wear headbands?

6. How tall are you?

7.. How are you all?!? I feel so lost when I don't chat with you girls :smileyhappy:

1. I can't for the life of me get my drivers license!!! It's that freaking reverse parking GRRRR

2. Yupp :smileytongue:

3. I love GREEN mainly emerald greens or dark forest greens.

4. I bought the Illamasqua Mystery box excited to get it!

5. Yes, especially ever since I thought getting bangs would be a good idea, it wasn't lol. I live with a headband in now.

6. For my case it's how short are you lol, I'm 5'3'' but I've come to accept it!!!

7.. I just failed my drivers test again so I'm a bit upset but I'm going to visit a friend before I have to go to work and I love going to see her, its her birthday! Excited about that :smileyhappy: 

wendyomgwar

Re: Saturday Questions :)

(0) Hearts

Lol, I've gotten over my fear of spiders and roaches I kill those suckers if I see them at all!

neko333

1. Probably math in a casual setting it's not that I can't do it. It's just like my brain short circuits. 

2. No, I've tried and failed multiple times.

3. Orange

4. A shirt with finger holes it's soft and comfy

5. Yes, right now actually. I only do it when at home though.

6. I'm about 5'7, every time I go to a different doctors office they tell me something different so I average it. 

7. I'm cleaning the house and just started that caveman regimen, god help me.  

wendyomgwar

I tried the shirts with the thumb holes but I end up ripping the hole lol

DoctorsMrs

@neko333,  What's a shirt with finger holes?

neko333

Something like this. I like it because it keeps you warm and it looks cute. I've been sweater hunting lately as well, mine are all too small length wise as I've had them since junior high. 

swfupload_6278851985646902232.jpg

abby1016

(0) Hearts

Where can I find these shirts online? I looooooove shirts with thumb holes and can't find them anywhere. Thanks!!

neko333

(0) Hearts

I found mine at T.J. Maxx it was the only one I could find. It just happen to be my size and a color I liked.The brand is Gilly Hicks Sydney , it seems really good quality to me. They have an online site just google their name. They have jackets with the thumb holes also. I have a jacket like this also but mine is Polo. 

DoctorsMrs

Very Cute.

I'm an obsessive hand washer, so I think I'd go crazy wearing this style.

I do like it though.

neko333

I am to, I just slip my hands out of the holes. It's not each individual finger. It's like this. I draw though and it helps keep my hand oils off my drawings. I have lots of finger less gloves I use also. swfupload_4771896457478856555.jpg

Titian06

I suffer from Panic Attack Disorder and Anxiety Disorder, so I find most things difficult.

2. Can you whistle?

No.

3. Favorite color?

Blue.

Groceries, including nail polish remover.

No.

6. How tall are you?

5'0"

7.. How are you all?

I'm finally over my cold from this past week.

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

Yay for being over your cold :smileyhappy:!

ChicDabbler

1. What's something that you find difficult to do that other people don't? Socialize, in real life. Also, my two eyes are different and I hate it when my makeup doesn't look symmetric, it take me forever.

2. Can you whistle? no. =(

3. Favorite color? I was going to say I don't have one but for some reason all the bottles in my bathroom are green, so, green.

I tried to resist the vibclutch but end up getting a pair of J Crew flat (it was on sale for $80) and a satchel and......end up getting the OH enzyme mask and DL basecoat to get the clutch anyways. *sigh*

5. Do you wear headbands? yes, if I don't I look like a lion with all my baby hair standing up half the time.

6. How tall are you? 5'9, or 175cm

7.. How are you all?!? sleepy. lol.

wendyomgwar

Lol I feel the same way with headbands! They help me look clean and professional :smileytongue:

DesertRose0706

Hi DoctorsMrs, the mist is on sale on the Sephora site!

DoctorsMrs

So it is :smileyhappy:

I wonder if it's being discontinued? 

DesertRose0706

1 - Presentations.  Everyone I work with is really good at them and to them its no big deal, but I always get really nervous and I just hate doing them!

2 - I can whistle, but not well lol

3 - My favorite color is white.  I know that may sound boring, but I look the best when wearing white clothing, love how white furniture looks, like white linens... i like how you can create any look with something that is white by adding accessories/hints of color and you can completely change the way it looks by changing the accessories/colors you pair with it.

4 - i JUST placed an order for the Ole Henrickes Red African Tea face mist.  I have been using the seru from this line and i think i really like it and this mist is on sale!

5 - no to head bands.  I don;t think i pull them off very well.

6 - I am 5' 6"

7 - And I am doing pretty god so far today :smileyhappy:  went to the gym, got my coffee (it was free because I had one of those cards where u buy 10 drnks and get the next one free!) and now I get to start my homework.

DoctorsMrs

@DesertRose0706

-love your answer about white

-where'd you find the mist on sale?

-yay for free coffee (I always lose those cards)

poshified

Drawing the perfect cat eye on both sides

2. Can you whistle?

Yep!

3. Favorite color?

Pink -- totally the girly girl side of me showing through :smileyvery-happy:

Laura Mercier Home and Away organizer; it better be worth it!

Nah, I have a round face that doesn't suit headbands too well

6. How tall are you?

5'3.5" Yes, that half an inch matters! :smileyhappy:

7.. How are you all?!?

Studying hard before my one week of freedom! :smileyhappy:

DoctorsMrs

@poshified,

-perfect cat eye on one side is no problem, just talk to people sideways all day :smileyhappy:

-LM Home and Away Organizer, I just googled it! OMG OMG Oh My God. Need.

poshified

Hahaha, I'll have to keep that one in mind next time I get frustrated with my uneven cat eye!

You don't know how many times I've moved that LM organizer from my cart to my wishlist then back to my cart again and again! When I saw it became unavailable while sitting in my cart on the Nordstroms site a couple of nights ago, I had a panic attack and called them nearly 9PST and they were able to track one of the last ones in their system in store! #beautyaddictprobs

I've managed to convince myself that Caboodles may work just as well for a fraction of the price, but I'd hate to have my more expensive items break on a trip, which is why I finally splurged. That, and it'll help keep me from overpacking! Maybe I'll do a 'what's in my bag' thread here! I'm always wondering how and what people pack :smileyhappy:

DoctorsMrs

I'm glad that you were able to track one down.  It looks like something you'll enjoy :smileyhappy:   Macy's has it but my husband recently declared us on a Macy's boycott, so I have to decide if it's worth declaring mutiny.

Does Caboodles do travel bags? Those train case styles don't work for travel because everything shifts all around.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 105 replies
  • 129 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kenny
    • prosopon
    • sephoralovex
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • wendyomgwar