joeanne

Saturday Morning Smile-My Dog Rudy!

Just thought I'd give everyone a smile this morning. This is my 14 year old golden retriever Rudy, modeling the coat someone gave him. He won't wear it outside, but he just looks so darn cute!  Of course, he needs matching boots!

rudycoat.jpg

kssweetheart

Re: Saturday Morning Smile-My Dog Rudy!

Oh, what a sweet and beautiful boy Rudy is! He's obviously well taken care of & well loved.

My best friend/neighbor had a Golden, he was my surrogate while I was waiting to get a dog, I called him "Samson, The Bee Sniffing Wonderdog" my friend & I were out on my deck one night w/ Sam and he was going nuts and kept barking at one piece of wood/slat, we brought him in and investigated, bees were tunneling up into that piece of wood, thus, his name. Goldens are on my credit card as well. Thank you for posting this. I'm in love, once again. Rudy will send me off to sweet slumber tonight. :smileyhappy:

Thanks "Rudy The Sweet Dream Sending Wonderdog" :smileyhappy:

Jandi

Handsome guy!

linda711

How adorable, he looks like quite the ham!

oklady2013

AWWW. Handsome boy is Rudy.

prettyinpa

[ Edited ]

How cute!  My Golden would wear a coat, and it was a good thing when it was -15 degrees when I lived in Wisconsin. He would also wear ice boots because he would get those awful snowballs in his feet otherwise, and then his fun would get over too soon!

AllyKatVA

Awww! My dog loved to wear clothes, but not boots or anything on his head. I am impressed that Rudy is not trying to "throw off" that hood!

wingatprsct

Awwww!  He's so handsome in his sporting coat!  I love golden retrievers. They have such wonderful dispositions (in fact all bird dogs do).

LashGal87

what a sweet boy!!

quotidianus

so cute! my chow/golden won't wear his coat out either, but i'm a dork and put him in it now and then because it's just too adorable.

thanks for sharing some warm fuzzies!

veronika23

awww so cute!  Thanks for sharing :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 34 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • kssweetheart