JanieV

Sample size for current offer

(0) Hearts

I'm just curious is anyone knows how many oz the OLE HENRIKSEN Lemon Strip Flash Peel deluxe sample is?

Thanks

hypnoticpoise

Re: Sample size for current offer

(0) Hearts

The Lemon Strip Flash Peel is very good, it does sting my face a bit, but the results are worth it :smileytongue:. I haven't tried the others.

itscarin

Haha, yeah I was looking for that info yesterday, too.  If you're looking for value you get about $14 of the Ole Henriksen product, $9.6 of the Murad, and $9 with the Dr. Dennis Gross.  The real question is: Has anyone sampled all three of these products?  Which is the best?  I wish the promo was letting you sample all three of them so you could decide which one you liked best!

heatherbee

(0) Hearts

Like a few weeks ago when they let us get a Marc Jacobs mascara, Givenchy lipstick, AND Hourglass primer at the same time!  Now THAT was a promo!!!

JanieV

(0) Hearts

I haven't tried the Murad or Dr. Dennis Gross products but I love the Ole Henriksen 3 step mini peel, its so good there's no reason to try anything else :smileysurprised:)

End0ra

(0) Hearts

Absolutely agree.  I get great results, and it doesn't give my sensitive skin any trouble at all.

AKRinNY

(0) Hearts

The DDG extra strength peels were a 100 point perk for a three pack a little while ago. I use those and love them, but I haven't used the regular strength ones in a long time.

marlenecol

(0) Hearts

You want that OH peel...I love love it!  Definitely a good promo to try it out seeing as you don't need much.

einai

(0) Hearts

It says 0.5 oz in the email, so a bit less than 1/3 of the full sized.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • itscarin
    • hypnoticpoise
    • JanieV
    • heatherbee
    • einai
    • AKRinNY