mommyto4

Sale Section!

Holy cow!!! I have now grown accustom to checking the sale section every morning.  There are so many great items in there lately.  Those UD liners made me start checking it more often.  It seems like everyday this week the sales have been added too.  I thought it was just Tuesdays, but Sephora is proving that wrong.  So much for my no buy!

kimchikween

Re: Sale Section!

Alright..I did it..here's my "sale items" incoming haul: UD Vintage 24/7 Glide-on Pencil in Lust, S&G Cleansing Wipes, Target Clay Blush in Flush, OPI - On Stage/I'm With Brad/Break a Leg-Warmer!

*sigh*

What's awesome is I get it in 2 days for free!  Anyone else get that invitation and sign-up?

arielaaaaaaaa

I'm seriously just one click away form breaking my No-Buy. This sale stuff is insanely toooooo good! 

I'm gonna sleep on it, and if what i want is still there it's a sign to buy! :smileyvery-happy:

kimchikween

I don't think I officially committed to the no buy...cuz I definitely broke it today.  *sigh*

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Lol well with all this Sale stuff, no one will blame you! I mean Soap  and Glory, Chloe rollerballs, Nail polish! I can't help myself! I want! 

CzaCee

soooooo many Tarte products on sale but no, I'd just wait for their Holiday sets which should come out late September. i'm on a serious no-buy!

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

If you haven't already, sign up for emails from tarte and you'll get a coupone for 20% off your first order.  There's some small print I haven't read yet, but still a good deal.

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

When I left home, there were 197 sale items..now it says 201...what are the 3 new ones!!! I wish it would say.  

grilledchz

At the top of the page, you can choose to sort by "new" where you could choose to sort by rating, relevancy, price, etc. 

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Ah thanks!  I never changed the sorting before - usually I go straight to what I want, but in the case of all these sales, I don't know!swfupload_6497784123516172832.gif

magrat22

(0) Hearts

Hmm is there a different sale page for Canadian and US peeps?  I'm not seeing the rollerballs.  

rikkie

Yes, there are a lot of products that don't ship to Canada so they don't show on the Canadian sale page.

magrat22

(0) Hearts

Ahh thanks Rikkie..good to know :smileyhappy:

carrie1975

(0) Hearts

I only wish some new promo codes would come out for all these awesome sale products. I think I've ordered everything I wanted to get.

janinebt

(0) Hearts

We really do have some great goodies in the sale section right now! I placed an order last week and ended up getting a couple of my favorite lashes and this cute little pink Sephora case (which will be great for storing liners, brushes, or even concealers). Sadly both seem to have gone OOS since my order was placed.

I found a sample vial of the Hello Kitty fragrance and I actually really like it, so I may be placing an order very soon to get a big sized bottle.

swfupload_8996299892540500205.jpg

Whimsically yours,
Janine
misscg

(0) Hearts

Oh my...you women really are enablers!! Lol. I now have a basket full of stuff. I usually check the sale section every few days. Sigh.

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

Oh no, why did I look?! There are so many goodies in there! Must. Be. Good. On. A. No. Buy.

LCResz

I do not understand No Buy when things are on sale. It's like you WANT to pay more later, like cutting your nose off to spite your face... But that just may be the enabler in me talking...

mommyto4

The problem is if it's not being repackaged you run the risk of falling in love with something that you won't be able to repurchase.  But I say oh well to that, this stuff is cheap!

jellybean917

Ah, so wise. And so good at enabling :smileywink:

LCResz

Shut the front door, Chloe rollerball set of 3 for $25?!?!? That's like the Ralph Lauren Big Pony set I got on sale; these are scents I ordinarily don't go for, but I am a rollerball fragrance collector, so this is a must-have deal! 

Darn you, Sephora, darn you straight to heck! Oh well, can't take it with you but can smell great on the way there :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • theramenlover
    • misscg
    • janinebt
    • rikkie
    • carrie1975