charpic

SJCP Extra Points Promotion

So when I went to the Sephora in my local JCP last week (or last last week?) I got a little card that said it was redeemable for 50 extra insider points on my next skincare purchase :smileyvery-happy: Next time any of you head on over to your SJCP, try asking them about it

"RECEIVE 50 BONUS BEAUTY INSIDER POINTS WHEN YOU PURCHASE ANY SKINCARE ITEM FROM 2/27/14-3/20/14"

PalomaNegra

Re: SJCP Extra Points Promotion

(0) Hearts

How do I redeem points?

lylysa

(0) Hearts

If you're looking to redeem in general, when you're making a purchase in stores merely inquire with the sales associate ringing you up, they normally state, "You have X points currently, did you want to redeem?" and there will be a display case at registers showing current point perks. You can also just go to the registers direct (without purchase) and inform an employee you want to redeem and they can pull up your Beauty Insider profile.

If you're online, during check out you will be prompted with current online point perks to see if you wish to add any to your order.

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

Usually, when shop in store, the cashier will ask you if you want to redeem your points for any deluxe samples or trial sized products. They should have a small display that has products you can choose from. 

Mystiques

(0) Hearts

I forgot I had that coupon. Thanks for reminding me :smileyhappy:

AKRinNY

When I went to redeem mine, they were still selling the kits you got them in. But the samples you could put in the kit were WAY depleted and being substituted. No way it was a great deal now. I guess they just have a ton of leftover cards now. I wonder if maybe you'll be getting free bags sometime soon, too!

That's awesome for you!

charpic

(0) Hearts

Well that explains where I got the card from then.  I ended up just getting a bunch of murad cleansers and ceramidin liquid from that bag since I completely feel in love with their clarifying cleanser, so for me, it was kind of worth it (although I was disappointed that they didn't have anymore glamglow).  

stephyd216

I have this coupon too! It came with my customizable skincare kit that was exclusive to SiJCP back in January! I used use one this weekend! I still have one more, since I bought two of the kits! They were so wonderful!

charpic

(0) Hearts

^_^  When I stop to consider that the points are $1=1point I feel like the purchase is worth since 50 points=$50.  Whoop-dee-doo.  HAVE FUN WITH  POINT PERKS

lylysa

(0) Hearts

That's how I snagged mine too! :smileyhappy:

Thanks to Charpic for the reminder about this!

pinklissamel

(0) Hearts

Ohhhh this is interesting I think I will have to make a pitstop at a JCP Sephora and enquire about this juicy little tidbit. Sad about the stores closing I feel for all of us who will lose our stores. Maybe a petition will help but highly doubtful. Sorry ladies if you are loosing your stores :smileysad:

1SultrySCENTNut

I would, but remember that JC PENNEY are closing at least one store in EVERY U.S.State ? Guess What, the closest one to me in OHIO....yep, that would be the closed one.....

charpic

(0) Hearts

So sorry for your loss D:  Oddly enough, my SJCP not only carries more of the stuff I use than my large Sephora, but it also has MUCH better customer service.  

nishcakes

(0) Hearts

Sad. But you made me laugh. :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • Mystiques
    • stephyd216