pinkonyx

SEPHORAlove game, SAME RESULTS!

Has anyone else experienced that everytime they play Sephoralove game they get the same thing! I get a deluxe sample every time, I've never been offered once a 10% or free shipment and that's all I want!

im pretty sure its set up to not give me 10% or Free shipment because im not a VIB or ROUGE. LAME

anyone else have the same results?

gongju87

Re: SEPHORAlove game, SAME RESULTS!

(0) Hearts

I hear ya! I keep getting buxom mascara!!!!

I really want to get a 10% off :smileysad: until then, the items in my basket just wait and wait and wait

vanillammm

(0) Hearts

I just PMed you mine, since I won't spend enough for it to be more valuable than a deluxe sample like the DNA cream....

Enjoy!

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I've gotten free shipping 3x so far :smileysad: I've been trying to get a 10% off with no luck.

If anyone wants codes please PM me. I have at least one for each except the 10% off.

vanillammm

(0) Hearts

I have one, I will PM you.

annonymous1

i've literally gotten one everyday since it started for some reason, if i get another one i'll PM it to you

anaa

(0) Hearts

I keep getting free shipping with a $25 order.

lucyshnoosy

I don't think it's because you are not VIB or Rouge.  I want the 10% off code - it's the only one I am interested in.  I play every day and still have not received that one.

annonymous1

[ Edited ]

i've won a 10% off code everyday since i played, i'm now broke :smileysad:

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

I am so jealous! I am sick of the mascara sample.

lucyshnoosy

(0) Hearts

Yikes!  I guess I wasn't quick enough.  I put it in my basket and it said that the code had already been redeemed.

annonymous1

(0) Hearts

Ugh sorry! :smileysad: 

lucyshnoosy

(0) Hearts

It was still a very nice thought.  :-)

lucyshnoosy

(0) Hearts

Thank you!  That is so sweet of you.  :-)

KrispiKreme

(0) Hearts

I've got a code for the mascara, the nude oil, and 10% off if anyone wants them. I wish I could take advantage but I'm 100% broke so I want to offer them to someone who can actually use them.

MizzSaraiX

I thought the same thing until today when I finally got something worthwhile 10% off.

lolo01

I was getting same code over and over from my cell phone and I tried it through a computer and it finally have me 10% off :smileyhappy: so try switching it up

garnett

I wish there was more variety on the deluxe samples because I have already gotten the face oil and the mascara months ago.  I am rouge so the free shipping on $25 purchase doesn't ring my chimes.  I am hoping to get the 10% discount or that they add something I want to try.  

Nicrohr

I totally agree!

k2hope

Just want to say how nice you are "BEAUTYTESTER" for offering up your codes to someone. So refreshing to hear :smileywink:

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

You are welcome! I received plenty of love here on BT, so I should give some back. I forgot if it's free shipping for 10% off that's one use so I'm gonna keep spinning. I haven't gotten the 10% off yet but I've gotten the mascara code 4 times now, boohoo....

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 20 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • anaa
    • annonymous1
    • lilyyy
    • ChicDabbler
    • lucyshnoosy