spoiledbrat

SAMPLES HAVE CHANGED

Hey beauties and cuties, the samples have some decent additions and some duds removed!!! The YSL lip sample is back and you can use the UD hack for it as well! Ready set order something! Have fun :smileyhappy:

melde

Re: SAMPLES HAVE CHANGED

(0) Hearts

Yes! Just got home and got on here (I've been waiting to put an order through for the samples to change) and there is a YSL glossy stain sample AND a I heart NY perfume sample, someone mentioned that recently!

violalea

(0) Hearts

Wow awesome. Thanks for letting us know. Not sure if I should be ordering anything just to get the free sample though haha especially it might not come.

PoesRevy

Thanks! I have been siting on my cart...not literally, but in hopes there would be something more interesting :smileyhappy:

sugarluvv

(0) Hearts

Ive already placed multiple orders!

SirenPrincess

UD hack?

spoiledbrat

SirenPrincess - the hack was just the other day about depotting the UD lipstick samples, several of each color into a pan, then heat on a flat iron buffered with a paper towel between pan and flat iron. The same would work for the YSL lippie samples. It was a great post. Scroll down and you can find it. If i was not tech challenged i would post the link to it.

SirenPrincess

Thanks for the reply.  I did read that post.  I just wasn't sure about 'hack'.

I placed an order with a YSL lippie sample in my cart.  I hope I get it because I guess some people haven't been getting theirs!

claudiaanne

I, rarely, if ever receive any of the samples I choose.  :smileysad:

ry22

Really? That normally happens once or twice near the holidays, but not an outrageous amount to me.

spoiledbrat

other BT members have stated that as well - only one time have i not received one sample i ordered - guess that makes me a lucky dog after all - hopefully in the future your wishes will be granted :smileyhappy:

syritt

Finally! I was getting tired of the foundations, because none of them are my shade at all. This is a much better selection. I hope Sephora keeps it up!

mellieshellie

Did anyone else get charged $1 for the YSL samples?

poornima

(0) Hearts

I noticed this too, and then decided that i didn't need the sample after all.

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

no - are you kidding me? - i have never been charged for a sample - you deserve credit for that :smileyhappy:

kalex

I just checked and I did not.  Definitely call!  It's only a dollar but still.

melissabt

Hi mellieshellie,

Oh no! I'll be happy to look into this and I'll message you to help.

<3 Melissa
mellieshellie

Thanks a million, Melissa! :smileyhappy:

melissabt

You're very welcome, Mellieshellie!

<3 Melissa
mellieshellie

Thanks for checking! I made two purchases - one yesterday and one today - and was charged for both. I'll definitely give CS a shout tomorrow.

kalex

You had to make me look didn't you?  My husband is going to be so peeved when he sees another Sephora purchase this week.  They don't carry Bond fragrances at my store though so really... placing an order for that sample was the logical thing to do.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 25 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • kalex
    • spoiledbrat
    • melissabt
    • claudiaanne
    • ry22
    • syritt