rjamlt

Rosabotanica 500 point perk

[ Edited ]

Sorry if this is a duplicate, but I was just in my local Sephora and they had a new 500 pt perk! I love this perfume so I jumped on it! I'll post pictures in a bit :smileyhappy:

The perfume is .25oz and so adorable! 

kalex

Re: Rosabotanica 500 point perk

(0) Hearts

I got the Rosabotanica sample from the fragrance bag promo the other day and I'm not as enamored with the fragrance as I thought I'd be.  :smileysad:  Kind of bummed because the scarf is really pretty!

mellieshellie

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know the dimensions of the scarf?

mlmac

(0) Hearts

Love this!  Got it the other week.  :smileyhappy:

iamsookyung

(0) Hearts
GlamMomAngel

(0) Hearts

yes!!! i LOVE! I got mine yesterday! I was mad I missed out on the 500 NARS point perk, but this made up for it

chsu2016

(0) Hearts

My store in has nothing! Its so disappointing because they only have the sephora 500 point perks which are all sephora branded products-not really into spending valuable points on that!

You guys are so lucky to have these perks updated and shipped to your store regularly.  I am in a fairly big city and the mall has so many people I have no clue why the perk stock is so limited

penelopepuffman

(0) Hearts

Am I the only one who didn't want to use 500 points on this?!

ChicDabbler

Nope you are not. If you really like the perfume and the scarf, then go for it. But value-wise no it's not. The scarf look very sheer and I'm very picky about my silk. The mini perfume is nice but I'm still a bit peeved about "perks inflation" where mini perfumes went from 100pts to 250pts (c'mon, couldn't you make it 150 or something?) and how the 500pts perk went from 4-5 items to 2-3 items now. =/

bombshell30

Got mine today! I love the perfume and the scarf! Thanks for the heads up!!

jojobe

(0) Hearts

How much rosier is it than florabotanica?? I would get this if I knew I would like it but I am not crazy about full blown rose...Did you layer your E&J Nirvana yet?

sephorafan2014

I picked one up today in NYC, and the 2 people ahead of me did too.  Thanks so much for the alert!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I clearly need to go smell this perfume, STAT :smileytongue:

KateLovesYSL

(0) Hearts

UGHHH I just called my local store and they have the perk and won't even put it out until the official release date of Feb 5th!!!! 

I am soo disappointed because they know I am Rouge and won't even put aside any for me.

She even said that they still have the current 500 pt perk so they may not even put it out till those are all gone!

This is the reason I shop almost exclusively at Sephora online. 

Rant over. LOL

Hopefully it goes online sooner than that. 

AKRinNY

I need this now! Get on the site, you hear me, you cute lil perk?

mityren

(0) Hearts

Soooo pretty! 

aparrish

(0) Hearts

Ooooohhh... Now this is an interesting 500pt perk. A generous mini plus a cute accessory you (probably) can't find anywhere else. So much better than 3 boring deluxe samples! I might have to call my nearest store to see if they have this.

mafan

I saw the perk in Natick, MA, last Saturday but forgot in my annoyance at the store. I have lovely scarves that I don't use so I'm not sure on this. 

I got a sample at Nordstrom but haven't tried it yet. I figure that if I love it and want it full sized, I willprobably find a mini in a gift set since I did with Florabotanica. 

sephorafan2014

(0) Hearts

Got mine in NYC today!

LadyInWhite

(0) Hearts

That's kinda how I've been approaching minis recently.  I don't want to worry about spending tons of points, and I buy so many full sized perfumes anyway that I now refuse to "buy" a mini of a scent I like separately.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Wait, you shop at Natick mall?!?! I love that store! Back when I lived 20min away from there, the mall was still little and only had 2 wings, but then they added an extra wing of super luxe stuff and upgraded the Sephora after I was gone. *nostalgia*......I need to visit there again......that was my first Sephora store.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 58 replies
  • 126 hearts
  • 34 in conversation
    • kalex
    • spoiledbrat
    • blondevixen
    • jojobe
    • swanbeauty
    • ChicDabbler