cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Rewards SKII Wrong Size

Hi,

I made four orders last Thursday to redeem the SKII samples. They were all listed as 1oz/30ml in my confirmation email and app order history(well before you guys change it back to 10ml yesterday). However, I have heard other people saying that the in store ones are only 10ml and those who have already gotten their packages also received the 10ml samples. Will I be given my points back? I only bought stuff because I thought the samples would be 30ml.

Re: Rewards SKII Wrong Size

Oh wow, I redeemed this as well and was surprised when I received my sample as I also remembered seeing it listed as 1 oz, and received a very tiny 10 ml Sample! What a bummer.

There were a few people that got the 30 ml size and even posted photos of them.  Then of course I ordered it and got the miniature size.  I don't think it's foolish to actually believe the size is what they advertise it is.  

I have a really hard time believing anyone thought they were going to get 1oz of a $200 product for 100 points...

I just found this and want my points back too! I called and they gave me a hard time about this even though I told them the size shown was larger.

Just an FYI. I did a Live Chat with a Sephora rep and she gave me a really hard time about it. She said my emails with the 30mL size were obviously a glitch and the website had 10mL the whole time. So, you might want to go through emails or just call to get your points back. 

@MariekeBT @NikkoBT Can you please PM me as well? My order just arrived and the SKII is much smaller than I expected and what was stated in order confirmation (1 oz)

@MariekeBT Hi, I redeemed three of the SK-II reward, could you also please send me a PM?

@NikkoBT  @MariekeBT I redeemed two of the SK-2 as well! Could you please send me a PM?

@astronautes yes, I'll send one soon! 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

Wow I am just reading this now, yes it changed to only 10ml how disappointing!! Please DM me to refund my points Sephora

@jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj I'll send you a PM shortly! 

XOXO,
Marieke
Anonymous Insider

Hi,@MariekeB

Can I return my wrong size SK-II to stores and get my points back? Or could you please send me PM?

@Anonymous I'll send you a PM soon! 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

Same boat here.  I placed my order specifically to get the 1oz SK-II (rather than wait for the VIB sale in a week or so).  I'm disappointed by the mislabeling and will want a points refund also.

Ive been somewhat frustrated by Sephora rewards lately.  Between this and the fact that promo codes are in stock for like 2 seconds, it's starting to push my business elsewhere.  *grumble grumble*

Hello everybody! 

I've already posted this in the Rewards Bazaar thread, but just in case I also wanted to post here. We are very sorry for any confusion regarding the SK II reward! We understand it can be frustrating and appreciate your patience with this. If you need any further assistance with this reward, please feel free to PM me or another mod. Thank you so much! 

XOXO,
Marieke

Hi @MariekeBT

Could you PM me as well. I was under the same impression

Thanks!!

@MariekeBT wow this is so disappointing to hear. I made an order thinking it was such an amazing value. 😞

Hi @MariekeBT

Could you please send me PM as well.

I have placed 3 orders of SK II thinking that it would be 1 OZ 

Thanks in Advance! 😃 

Hi @moonsfamily, I'll send you one shortly! (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT

PM me as well please?  I posted a top level comment but realized I didn't tag you.

TIA!

Conversation Stats
testing