cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Rewards SKII Wrong Size

Hi,

I made four orders last Thursday to redeem the SKII samples. They were all listed as 1oz/30ml in my confirmation email and app order history(well before you guys change it back to 10ml yesterday). However, I have heard other people saying that the in store ones are only 10ml and those who have already gotten their packages also received the 10ml samples. Will I be given my points back? I only bought stuff because I thought the samples would be 30ml.

Re: Rewards SKII Wrong Size

@zwig yes, I'll PM you soon! 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT I did not redeem points for the SK-II sample but my mom did. She isn't on BT - should I just tell her to call CS when she receives her order? Thanks so much!

@JenniferOhJenny yes she can call CS or she can reach out to us on our Twitter or Facebook if she can. She can contact us anytime since her order has already been placed. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Thanks @MariekeBT!

@JenniferOhJenny you're very welcome! 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT

Can you please PM me as well? I used my points on the SK-II sample because it said the sample was 1 oz. I only learned from this thread that this will not be the actual size.

@RomaGirl85 I'll send you a PM shortly! 🙂 

XOXO,
Marieke

Hi @Narumanchi @winteriscoming @Anonymous @Lanloon @Imightneedthis @Daise66 @Johjoh,

I'm going to send all of you a PM soon about this! Thanks for your patience. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT Can you please PM me as well? My order just arrived and the SK II is so much smaller than I expected 😞

Same here, I ordered the SK-II thinking it was 1oz, but after it was shipped the amount changed to 0.3oz. I know this is a mistake but it's quite disapponting...

@Sophiaaax3 I'll send you a PM about this shortly. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Please call Customer Service for Pt returns- 1877SEPHORA

Hi @NikkoBT and @MariekeBT

I ordered this because it was 1 oz as well. So disappointed ! Could I get my points refunded as well. I don't mind returning the 0.3oz back in store if needed. Thank You !

@NikkoBT  Can you PM me as well I also redeemed 2 of these.

Anonymous Insider

@NikkoBT Please PM me as well. I would also like my points to be refunded. thx!

@NikkoBT I also redeemed the Sk-II point perk. Could you please pm me?  Thanks!

@NikkoBT I would also like to have my 100 points refunded. The only reason I ordered was because the description of the SKII was 1 Oz. This was very disappointing.

@NikkoBT   I redeemed two of the SK-2. Could you, please send me a PM?

@NikkoBT   @MariekeBT  Please PM me as well.  I also placed 4 orders last Thursday to redeem the 1oz SK-II reward.  All of my order and shipping confirmation emails indicate that the reward should be 1 oz (30ml).

What also bothers me is that I told a fellow parent at my child's school about this reward because of her interest in SK-II products -- and now, I'm worried that she unnecessarily redeemed her points.

Everyone who ordered this should get their points back. Between this, out of stock promos still showing as in stock, and never getting the samples we pick, Sephora seems determined to push their customers away.

Hi MachynesSister,

I am sending you a private message to assist you with this!

Always,

Danee

Conversation Stats
testing