cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Rewards SKII Wrong Size

Hi,

I made four orders last Thursday to redeem the SKII samples. They were all listed as 1oz/30ml in my confirmation email and app order history(well before you guys change it back to 10ml yesterday). However, I have heard other people saying that the in store ones are only 10ml and those who have already gotten their packages also received the 10ml samples. Will I be given my points back? I only bought stuff because I thought the samples would be 30ml.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Rewards SKII Wrong Size

Exactly the same issue! I placed 2 ordered to get the SKII deluxe samples that showed 1 oz when I placed the order. However, today it changed to 0.3 oz in my order history. Extremely disappointed. Want my points back 😞

Hi EllenTT,

I'm sorry to hear about this! I'm sending you a PM now to help.

Always,

Danee

I would also like to know the answer to this.  It says the perk was 30mL and I received a 10mL only. 

Hi @Sekhmet7

I'll send you a PM shortly! 

XOXO,
Marieke

Hi @PandaSelena,

I'll take a look into this for you, and send you a pm shortly to further assist you. 

Cheers!
Nikko

@NikkoBT  Could u send me a PM as well? I redeemed two of them 😞

Hi Yuemeng,

I'll send you a PM now!

Always,

Danee

@DaneeBT Hey can I get some more info on this as well? My order confirmation said 1oz as well but like everyone else, noticed the new size on the site says smaller. Thanks!

Conversation Stats
testing