cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Rewards SKII Wrong Size

Hi,

I made four orders last Thursday to redeem the SKII samples. They were all listed as 1oz/30ml in my confirmation email and app order history(well before you guys change it back to 10ml yesterday). However, I have heard other people saying that the in store ones are only 10ml and those who have already gotten their packages also received the 10ml samples. Will I be given my points back? I only bought stuff because I thought the samples would be 30ml.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Rewards SKII Wrong Size

Exactly the same issue! I placed 2 ordered to get the SKII deluxe samples that showed 1 oz when I placed the order. However, today it changed to 0.3 oz in my order history. Extremely disappointed. Want my points back 😞

Hi EllenTT,

I'm sorry to hear about this! I'm sending you a PM now to help.

Always,

Danee

I would also like to know the answer to this.  It says the perk was 30mL and I received a 10mL only. 

Hi @Sekhmet7

I'll send you a PM shortly! 

XOXO,
Marieke

Hi @PandaSelena,

I'll take a look into this for you, and send you a pm shortly to further assist you. 

Cheers!
Nikko

@NikkoBT  Could u send me a PM as well? I redeemed two of them 😞

Hi Yuemeng,

I'll send you a PM now!

Always,

Danee

@DaneeBT Hey can I get some more info on this as well? My order confirmation said 1oz as well but like everyone else, noticed the new size on the site says smaller. Thanks!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing