Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Rewards Bazaar is a JOKE

How is it that I can go to the rewards bazaar the minute I receive the notification of a new rewards and it's sold out as soon as it posts??? Something is not quite right, either Sephora is playing just to get you to log in and be tempted to make a purchase, or the good rewards are being given to employees who have first hand knowlege.  This reward system sucks!!!

Re: Rewards Bazaar is a JOKE

I’ve been saying this for years!!!! I gave up, don’t even bother trying anymore 

Agree 1000% We're all saying it and they're not changing it. I open the app because I want to order something from the Rewards Bazaar and I'm only going to spend money in order to get it. Then it sells out, so I'm not ordering anything until they put something else in there I want. If it keeps happening I just won't be ordering on Sephora because that was the draw in the first place, and if they take that away well Ulta's gifts with purchase don't sell out that fast, and AT LEAST YOU WON'T GET A HEADACHE FROM shopping at Ulta or somewhere else where there's no artificial, intentional pressure to either trick you into buying now or piss you off when what you wanted sold out rapidly. 

The worst!!! They make millions upon millions of dollars yet they give you sample size rewards. My friend works at Sephora and I just tell her to grab me samples from time to time and they are the same sizes as rewards bazar. Sephora really needs to remove the stupid makeup bags and other crap like Sephora credit card holder that they’ve had in the past for like 500 points. No one wants that crap. 

Their offers and promos are a joke. All the promos are ALWAYS of their quantities no matter what offer you click. If there using this as click bait then that’s supper lame. If they did indeed run out,  just take it off the damn page so people aren’t wasting their time trying out every single promo to get some sort of little gift for spending money.

Seems to me that the companies that make the most are the stingiest. And let’s not talk about the ridiculous markup on their products.

I find it sh-itay  that with a number of complaints on their app regarding this issue, Sephora has yet to remedy the situation. Unfortunately there will never be a solution until people stop buying from this website. That’s the only way they’ll make a change because they will be loosing money. 

It’s still a joke the Fenty reward went up sold out today I waited 3 hours for it 😕

@osexyone339 wrote:

How is it that I can go to the rewards bazaar the minute I receive the notification of a new rewards and it's sold out as soon as it posts??? Something is not quite right, either Sephora is playing just to get you to log in and be tempted to make a purchase, or the good rewards are being given to employees who have first hand knowlege.  This reward system sucks!!!

I could not agree more!!! They are stingy as hell, which I don’t know why, considering they make millions upon millions. The rewards are so small they should be marketed as “samples”. Below I should a reward, lol. Gee thanks for the microscopic little bottle when I’ve spent thousands of dollar store dollars. Ulta has a way better reward system

image.jpg

I got that same little reward lol 

Girl I just got that thing in the mail. So freaking pathetic at that size of that toner. I seriously laughed at it. I mean I could have gotten that for free with the vendor themselves. It's okay though I am done with sephora. Spent all my points and officially moved on to brand sites and ulta. I won't make vib for this year and that is fine with me! Deuces sephora.

I also can’t believe with this amount of complaints. Sephora hasn’t done anything about it. We should all Boycott so that their sales drop. Especially now since all their stores are closed. Bye Felicia 

RE: Rewards Bazaar is a JOKE

The Sephora ROUGE program is completely ridiculous. I just lost out on the advertised lululemon reward AFTER putting it in my cart and hitting submit. I called customer service and was told, “oh well, too bad for you...”. I was literally on the site as it came up, and put it in my cart as soon as I saw it. I couldn’t have reacted any faster. I’ve been a loyal customer for years, but I now see that the reward program and “customer service” both suck. What is the point of being loyal when you can’t even get the rewards? Sephora is not loyal to their customers at all. The top tier customer base deserves better.

sephora doesn't care about the customers or customer feedbacks at all.

even my closest sephora store never has even 100 rewards ever...i always get the same answer that they dont have any more in stock. they never have other rewards to give out either...

It’s madness.   I log in right when they said it was available and it’s sold out.  It’s a big tease. I don’t even want to buy anything at that point. 

Same!!

The rewards suck!

I did the same thing and went on the site and boom in a split of a second the

item was sold out Quick as a bunny hop!

I have an idea, I think we girls should complain every day about this!

We could do this, ask the Sephora Company to be able to have a choice with

our rewards,, and spend the points on line or in the store to any products

Use points to try and get the item you want or use the points to buy any of the 

Sephora products you need!

That would be a fair deal and everyone wins!

Sephora customer 

Unsweeten

Totally agree, I go on at 8.58 am, wait till 9 refresh the page and its all sold out. Either sephora has 1 of everything in stock or people have light speed internet. Either way I have points with nothing to spend them on, so basically useless points. And really only one 100 point item available? I skipped the VIB sale this time because really why bother, I can get the products I like direct from the brand and the same or better deals sometimes. So no real incentive to shop at Sephora anymore if my points are just make believe.

Everything good sells out too fast Idc when they drop it they should drop enough to not piss people off. 

Sephora always drop the most rewards on the beginning of the month, i tried to observe it this month and they drop most on the first Thursday.

obviously I hope they can add more new rewards every week instead of just the beginning of the month, but I'll save the order and place it at 1st Thur just to get the rewards. 🙂

RE: Rewards Bazaar is a JOKE

And what about the 2 samples? Once again received none!

Re: RE: Rewards Bazaar is a JOKE

@tinainmiami,

I am truly sorry to hear that the samples were missing from your order. I am going to send you a message shortly.

❤️ Melissa

Mellisaabt Do you work for Sephora?

@melissabt What is Sephora's response to the THOUSANDS of complaints about the absolutely brutal rewards program. It's an absolute joke

123 Replies
testing