Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Rewards Bazaar a Joke

I'm so disappointed. The Bazaar is not a "reward" system. It's a lottery. It's impossible to get a 1000+ point perk, even when refreshing every Tues. and Thurs. Stop deceiving customers.

Re: Rewards Bazaar a Joke

The rewards section is a complete joke. I don’t see the point in having rewards in such limited quantities!? It’s bad enough that actual shops have stock issues, I thought they would do a better job with distribution via their online store. This is why Ulta Beauty slowly going to take over the Market... better stock.

I feel sorry for anyone that didn't receive reward yet. Yes, rewards between stores and online are different sometimes. It depends on what they have in stock. Sometimes it takes weeks for new products arrive. And for big reward from 750 points and up only available online. Many use this trick before, you have to use 2-3 different browsers on Tuesday  and Thursday weekly. Rewards starts at 11a.m central time. And it sold out within minutes. But don't worry. After while, people won't have enough points for big reward, so there's chance for you to get it, too. Bazzar Reward started nearly a year ago. And there're too many people want to cash out their points. I hope you guys could find better luck, next time. Or you can pm customer service to share your experience. Who knows they could give you store gift card.

I've also noticed that rewards in stores are different from the ones online 😞

to me the most disappointing aspect is not having anymore the decent 100 point perks (for example there have been only the same 2/3 items available for the last two plus weeks and we are on April 5th already), and the fact that you see all the stuff that are sold-out. Great, so you offered them and they sold out...just take them off the website already. What is the point of showing the have-beens?

If they show it as being sold out then you can stop refreshing the page and move along with your day

@Cyncynn I think what TTSS means is that they keep the old rewards (sold out ones) up for a long time after they are sold out. For weeks until they finally take them down. 

The funny thing is after I got my first 1000 point reward from the reward bazaar, all my browser just stopped showing me the new rewards every Tuesday and Thursday. Strange?! I haven't had ever since.

Whoa, this happened to me, too! I used to see all rewards by 11:03 AM CST, and I haven't been able to see them until after 11:30 AM. Can they really do something to prevent people from seeing rewards at specific times, or is this a coincidence?

I had a similar thing happen. I got a 1000 point reward, then for the next several weeks nothing would appear until an hour after the rewards had initially been released. Very frustrating! 

While it is frustrating to compete with every beauty insider for these rewards The Bazaar is much better than what it was before. At least we have the opportunity to get some unique brand experiences and sets consistently. When it was only once a year it was nearly impossible. With The Bazaar being twice a week every week we all have a better chance of getting something. 

I have redeemed from The Bazaar and know plenty of other people who have so don't give up! 

I agree - why I have never redeemed my points. I had the chance to do so 6 or 7 times in the past 3 months.

Agreed. I'm not having any luck getting any of the bigger point rewards. I work in the morning when the rewards are dropped, and we're always busy in the morning. I can't really ask my boss for 5 minutes to "check if I can redeem an awesome reward" during work hours. Seems a little silly for me to ask.

It is most definitely a lottery and some are definitely luckier than others. I have tried for the last few months to get 1000 point perks just so I can use some points up and nothing.

you aren't joking either!!  I have never been able to use my points on any of the rewards above the 500 mark.  It is impossible,  well I guess it is possible someone get them???  Just not me.

Yeah, super disappointed in the bazaar so far. Hoping to get something from it eventually..

15 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 25 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
testing