Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
Anonymous Insider

Really Dissapointed

It's almost been a week since I ordered my product and it's STILL "In Progress". This was my first time ordering anything from Sephora and you guys really disappointed me. I check online everyday and it's still the same status and I can't even cancel the order what do I do?

Re: Really Dissapointed

Sorry! We are experiencing a 2-4 business day processing delay in our Canadian distribution center. Our distribution center is working hard to get the orders out as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm going to send you a private message. Please check your inbox when you can. Thanks! 🙂

Best,

Mali

Hi, @Anonymous. I completely agree with @sabrinas. Calling CS would be the best thing to do. I've also noticed an influx of shipping delay threads, so I'm guessing you're not alone. 

I tagged some mods that might be able to help you as well. @ZannaBT @MaliBT 

Best of luck! 🙂

What did you order? Sometimes depending on the item, it may take extra time.  That, or there might be issues with your card or information.  Since you say it's your first time ordering from Sephora I'm guessing they may be taking extra precautions or something? Have you not called them yet? I would assume that calling would be the first step to take before getting upset and angry about it. @Anonymous

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing