gtichick

RED ALERT RED ALERT

Look what I bought tonightfff.jpegf.jpgThe girl I talked to said something about next month being skin care month so we may be in for some kind of perk in relation to that, but I couldn't wait to grab this. I think its a GREAT value, personally. I'm hoping there will be more new favorites sets coming out soon.

ClaudeCahun

Re: RED ALERT RED ALERT

Hey this is my first time posting anywhere on BT so not really sure how things work but I don't think anyone else has posted the links for the other two new favourite sets. If they have then I apologize. Happy Holidays!!!

Beauty Oil Essentials:

http://www.sephora.com/beauty-oil-essentials-P384835?icid2=carousel_HP_122613_SephoraHotNow_Carousel...

Skin Cleanse Vol 2. :

http://www.sephora.com/skin-cleanse-vol-2-P384804?icid2=sephorafavorites_Skincare_carousel_P384804_l...

Skin Bender Vol 1. :

http://www.sephora.com/skin-bender-vol-1-P384803?icid2=sephorafavorites_Skincare_carousel_P384803_li...

KMeleana

(0) Hearts

I got one at the store in Culver city. They arent out on the floor yet but i called to see if they had them in and they said if i came in and asked for it i could pick it up. So if you dont see it in your stores yet still ask it might be in the back. Good luck :-) 

KMeleana

(0) Hearts
anyone in So. Cal find this in stores yet? Just wondering if any out here will put them out early. Thanks :-)
viviene23

I haven't been to the mall yet...I'm actually dreading going there but I have to. I will check tomorrow and let you know :-)

KMeleana

(0) Hearts

SoulDancer

(0) Hearts

I bought one in a mall in Mission Viejo, CA on the 20th. 

daisies121

(0) Hearts

Uhm...sold!  I need it!

queenbee

OMG this would be a perfect extra for my mother for xmas!! Also I'm so loving and taking ur idea w/the bath bombs in the glass jar!!!!!! This is perfect for me I have wayyyyyy to many of those from lush:smileyhappy:

warriorwitch

I hope they have this at my local SiJCP next time I go in there, or that it gets put up online soon. I want this so much! I love oils, so this is like my dream box!

bombshell30

It is officially dropping in January Warriorwitch! My store put it out early accidentally and at that point there was nothing they could do to stop me! :smileyhappy: I would check online and in store starting New year's day. Call your store- they might already have it stashed away in the back and maybe you can find out exactly when they are putting it out! Good luck! I hope you find it!!

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

My store put it out early as well, and I bought it immediately. 

gtichick

(0) Hearts

Its online now!!!!!!!!!

warriorwitch

Thanks for the heads up! Let the stalking commence! :smileyvery-happy:

bombshell30

(0) Hearts

I just got this last night!!!!!!! I went hunting like MAD WOMAN!!! There were only 2 left!!!!! I am so excited for this! I use the boscia every day-it is my HG cleanser. The sizes are really good especially for 56$ (us)!!! I am supposed to be on a no buy until January but that just didn't work out.....had to have this! Maybe now that I have this to play with I can make it until January.........wish me luck, I am going to need it!!

Loricaaa

Ohh! I wannnnt. I waaannnttt. My Sephora doesn't have it yet. :smileysad:

Mystiques

It would be awesome if they also made a Sephora Favorites face masks.

And also a Sephora Favorites serums.

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

YES to serums, as well as face masks.  My two favorite products!

marydiva

YES! I would so totally buy a Sephora Favorites Face Masks. That'd be a dream come true. 

evno

YES! Second the face masks and serums. Another idea: target a specific skin concern, like a Sephora Favorites Dry Skin Quenchers with small sizes of skincare products for just dry skin or a Sephora Favorites Brighten for dark spots. 

Bottom line: just make more of those sets in general. I'll try my best to get all of them. :smileytongue:

ChicDabbler

I would totally go for a Sephora Favorites face mask, not sure about serums tho......oh who am I kidding. Yes yes yes to both suggestions!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 76 replies
  • 159 hearts
  • 43 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • daisies121
    • celesh
    • marydiva
    • wendyomgwar
    • jojobe