RED ALERT RED ALERT

RED ALERT RED ALERT

Look what I bought tonightfff.jpegf.jpgThe girl I talked to said something about next month being skin care month so we may be in for some kind of perk in relation to that, but I couldn't wait to grab this. I think its a GREAT value, personally. I'm hoping there will be more new favorites sets coming out soon.

Re: RED ALERT RED ALERT

Umm can we please also talk about that container in the back that holds your bath bombs?! Genius!

Whimsically yours,
Janine

(0) Hearts

HA! Thanks!!! I actually got that at TJ maxx a while back...I think it was like $12. I am a sucker for bath stuff and it was always just kind of floating around on my vanity or counter or (shamefully) in a paper Lush shopping bag on the floor, so I bit the bullet a while back and grabbed that. The downside is that it looks so pretty full I never want to use anything out of it!

oh my gosh I saw this at a Sephora today and had to stop myself from buying it on the spot!  All those adorable little bottles!  I want!  But I'm pretty sure it would take me too long to get through all those oils.  I did snap a pic for yalls though Smiley Very Happy

20131218_122444.jpg

(0) Hearts

Anyone know the price point?  There are enough in there that I already love/will use that I can justify it if the price is right.  Plus what I don't use can be shared/put in a traveling box if I ever get around to joining one.

$58

(0) Hearts

even knowing that it would take me FOR-EV-ERRRR to get through this, i still want want want! maybe next time i get to sephora i'll just grab samples of the few that i am most drawn to and see if it's worth it Smiley Happy i really want to try the b&b hair oil! 

I have a couple of samples- PM me your address and I will send them out to you. 

(0) Hearts

It's reallllllly good! I have a few samples of it I've gotten from Bumble.  Are you in any TSBs with me? I could throw a couple in for you!

(0) Hearts

I was so, so tempted by this set when I saw it in stores (here in Montreal) two days ago, but I was buying other things and couldn't justify the spending. It's a very cool set but I think I'll have to pass this time just because I'm trying to finish up my stash! I hope Sephora comes out with more skincare sets -- one with facial masks would be AMAZING.

I double checked and it's $58 if any of you want to grab it! Pleaseee come out with more skincare favorites, Sephora!

I JUST BOUGHT THE SET YESTERDAY! No regrets at all, but kind of surprised that it didn't include the Boscia Tsubaki oil or the Fresh Seaberry one. They're very popular, and I would have liked to actually try them out, instead of flirting with a 3-4 day sample. 

Just for reference, I went to the Skokie Sephora in Illinois, and they got it out for me from the back room. It should be in store officially very soon! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Yeah- I was surprised (but not unhappy) that they included 2 Nude and 2 Josie Maran products. 6 of the products in here I already use on a regular basis, so I'm glad its a mix of stuff I know I like and stuff I want to try. I am just dyyyying to know if there are other favorites sets waiting and hidden in Sephora back rooms right now, lol. The ones this year didn't do a ton for me- I bought the mini $25 lash stash, the small lip set, and by the time the others came out I felt like I had loaded up on lip stuff and mascaras. I'm so pale none of the BB creams would have worked for me, although I liked that they had a set of them.

(0) Hearts

I saw this today and it's around $50. I forgot but I think it's somewhere between $46-$56. Such a steal and gorgeous packaging!

It has a few cleansing oils & body oils, more face oils, some hair oils, and a lip product too. Love ^_^

eeeeep Smiley Very Happy

I've been holding off on so many oils but I think I'm just going to have to cave Smiley Wink

Yay for more favorites Smiley Very Happy!!

The site is down to a mere 5 Favorites sets, 4 of which are fragrances. 

Clearly, they are due for new ones...

(0) Hearts

I love the Favorites sets! Probably my favorite thing about Sephora. I agree that we need to see a few more sets (though I did see some of the older ones in the store-- like the Lash Stash, which I think I'll wind up using my $20 card on).

OMGILOVEFAVORITESSETS!!!

::calm. breathe.::

Okay, so I've been thinking I really should give the oile cleansing thing a try, so clearly this is a sign that I should do it. Or at least buy this set.

OMGIHOPETHEREAREMOREFAVORITESSETSSOON!!!

::and again. calm. breathe...::

Thank you for making me laugh today! Not at you, of course. Just a relieved laugh that I'm not the only one who thinks like this....

You are so very not alone. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

Seems like a great way to try oils! I love Josie Maran Argan oil and other oils for my hair but im still scared to use oils on my face! this may be what i need!

I rushed to sephora tonight to buy this, but when I saw it I was underwhelmed. I have a few of the products already and for the price, I'll just purchase a large size of the product that I really like. its a good idea though, just maybe not for people already experienced with oils. I hope sephora brings out many more favorites kits.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • fff.jpeg
  • f.jpg
  • SephoraFavoritesSuperStarsSetReview02_zps7ae1d09b.jpg
  • omg.gif
  • 1451987_10151739940317765_76890042_n.jpg
  • Snip20131214_5.png
  • 20131218_122444.jpg