gtichick

RED ALERT RED ALERT

Look what I bought tonightfff.jpegf.jpgThe girl I talked to said something about next month being skin care month so we may be in for some kind of perk in relation to that, but I couldn't wait to grab this. I think its a GREAT value, personally. I'm hoping there will be more new favorites sets coming out soon.

janinebt

Re: RED ALERT RED ALERT

Umm can we please also talk about that container in the back that holds your bath bombs?! Genius!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
gtichick

(0) Hearts

HA! Thanks!!! I actually got that at TJ maxx a while back...I think it was like $12. I am a sucker for bath stuff and it was always just kind of floating around on my vanity or counter or (shamefully) in a paper Lush shopping bag on the floor, so I bit the bullet a while back and grabbed that. The downside is that it looks so pretty full I never want to use anything out of it!

drrragon

oh my gosh I saw this at a Sephora today and had to stop myself from buying it on the spot!  All those adorable little bottles!  I want!  But I'm pretty sure it would take me too long to get through all those oils.  I did snap a pic for yalls though :smileyvery-happy:

20131218_122444.jpg

shortstuff07

(0) Hearts

Anyone know the price point?  There are enough in there that I already love/will use that I can justify it if the price is right.  Plus what I don't use can be shared/put in a traveling box if I ever get around to joining one.

gtichick

$58

jaimelove

(0) Hearts

even knowing that it would take me FOR-EV-ERRRR to get through this, i still want want want! maybe next time i get to sephora i'll just grab samples of the few that i am most drawn to and see if it's worth it :smileyhappy: i really want to try the b&b hair oil! 

jojobe

I have a couple of samples- PM me your address and I will send them out to you. 

sbowden

(0) Hearts

It's reallllllly good! I have a few samples of it I've gotten from Bumble.  Are you in any TSBs with me? I could throw a couple in for you!

itsmecricri

(0) Hearts

I was so, so tempted by this set when I saw it in stores (here in Montreal) two days ago, but I was buying other things and couldn't justify the spending. It's a very cool set but I think I'll have to pass this time just because I'm trying to finish up my stash! I hope Sephora comes out with more skincare sets -- one with facial masks would be AMAZING.

thewanderlust

I double checked and it's $58 if any of you want to grab it! Pleaseee come out with more skincare favorites, Sephora!

evno

I JUST BOUGHT THE SET YESTERDAY! No regrets at all, but kind of surprised that it didn't include the Boscia Tsubaki oil or the Fresh Seaberry one. They're very popular, and I would have liked to actually try them out, instead of flirting with a 3-4 day sample. 

Just for reference, I went to the Skokie Sephora in Illinois, and they got it out for me from the back room. It should be in store officially very soon! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

gtichick

Yeah- I was surprised (but not unhappy) that they included 2 Nude and 2 Josie Maran products. 6 of the products in here I already use on a regular basis, so I'm glad its a mix of stuff I know I like and stuff I want to try. I am just dyyyying to know if there are other favorites sets waiting and hidden in Sephora back rooms right now, lol. The ones this year didn't do a ton for me- I bought the mini $25 lash stash, the small lip set, and by the time the others came out I felt like I had loaded up on lip stuff and mascaras. I'm so pale none of the BB creams would have worked for me, although I liked that they had a set of them.

thewanderlust

(0) Hearts

I saw this today and it's around $50. I forgot but I think it's somewhere between $46-$56. Such a steal and gorgeous packaging!

It has a few cleansing oils & body oils, more face oils, some hair oils, and a lip product too. Love ^_^

wendyomgwar

eeeeep :smileyvery-happy:

I've been holding off on so many oils but I think I'm just going to have to cave :smileywink:

Yay for more favorites :smileyvery-happy:!!

kittichick

The site is down to a mere 5 Favorites sets, 4 of which are fragrances. 

Clearly, they are due for new ones...

LindaDD

(0) Hearts

I love the Favorites sets! Probably my favorite thing about Sephora. I agree that we need to see a few more sets (though I did see some of the older ones in the store-- like the Lash Stash, which I think I'll wind up using my $20 card on).

kittichick

OMGILOVEFAVORITESSETS!!!

::calm. breathe.::

Okay, so I've been thinking I really should give the oile cleansing thing a try, so clearly this is a sign that I should do it. Or at least buy this set.

OMGIHOPETHEREAREMOREFAVORITESSETSSOON!!!

::and again. calm. breathe...::

evno

Thank you for making me laugh today! Not at you, of course. Just a relieved laugh that I'm not the only one who thinks like this....

kittichick

You are so very not alone. :smileyhappy:

celesh

(0) Hearts

Seems like a great way to try oils! I love Josie Maran Argan oil and other oils for my hair but im still scared to use oils on my face! this may be what i need!

deannarp

I rushed to sephora tonight to buy this, but when I saw it I was underwhelmed. I have a few of the products already and for the price, I'll just purchase a large size of the product that I really like. its a good idea though, just maybe not for people already experienced with oils. I hope sephora brings out many more favorites kits.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 76 replies
  • 159 hearts
  • 43 in conversation
    • lovinglondon
    • daisies121
    • celesh
    • marydiva
    • wendyomgwar
    • jojobe