RED ALERT RED ALERT

Look what I bought tonightfff.jpegf.jpgThe girl I talked to said something about next month being skin care month so we may be in for some kind of perk in relation to that, but I couldn't wait to grab this. I think its a GREAT value, personally. I'm hoping there will be more new favorites sets coming out soon.

Re: RED ALERT RED ALERT

Nice! That's a great way to try different oils or use for travel. Enjoy and thanks for sharing this find Smiley Happy

I think I'm going to wrap it and put it under the tree for myself for Christmas, but heres whats in it:

Its broken up into categories - Cleansing, Body, Face & Hair

CLEANSING:

Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil - 1.7oz

Nude Skincare Perfect Cleansing Oil - 0.5oz

BODY:

Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil - 1oz

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil - 0.5oz

FACE:

Josie Maran Argan Oil Light - 0.5oz ($14 to purchase separately)

Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil - .23oz (same size as sold in the black friday set)

Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Youth Activating Oil - 0.5oz

Nude Skincare ProGenius Treatment Oil - .34oz

Bite Beauty Cinnamon Plumping Lip Oil - .05oz

HAIR

Bumble & Bumble Hairdressers Invisible Oil - .85oz

Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Mist - .85oz (same size as in the Blitz bag)

Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum - 0.5oz ($16 to purchase, I believe)

So they are all oils.....huh, I think you just might have saved my wallet. I tried a ton and did an oil comparison a while back so I'm over oils.

Skincare month eh? I was going to take 2 skincare sets off my love list, but I guess they are staying.....

(0) Hearts

OMG thanks for sharing this is a cool one!!!  I would buy this! Smiley Happy

OMGGGGGG. THEY LISTENED!!!!!

A while ago we all posted what our dream favorites set would be and beauty oils came up several times.

Ohhhhhhhhhh I want! I want! I want!!!! Why, oh why can't I find it on the website?

(0) Hearts

I can't find it neither and I really want it!! I don't live by a Sephora store...I hope I can get this before Christmas Smiley Happy

Oooh! I want one Smiley Happy How much did it cost and is it in stores now? Or online? I've been wanting to try the NUDE skincare line anyway and this looks great!

(0) Hearts

Wondering the same! if there is a Canadian price on it, i would appreciate knowing that too! Smiley Happy

$68 canadian. It was out in the Braintree, MA store- the girl said they literally just got them in on todays truck, and that her manager put them out because they had already sold out of so much else, so I don't know if other stores will have them. I haven't seen it online yet.

Thanks for the info! So sad if I miss that kit, I live 3 hours away from a sephora store >.< if it comes online. MINE MINE MINE!!!!! O_O

O_O OH GOD SEPHORA TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY.

I mean REALLY. I literally LUNGED for it when I saw it. She said they had put a few new sets from other brands out too but I was too focused on this to care. I don't know if you can see in the photo but its $56. I know that argan oil is $14, and the argan hair oil is $16 if you buy them on their own. These are pretty big sizes for this kind of set at that price.

(0) Hearts

Oh god, ill be waiting for that to come up online! What about the canadian price? And also, what other kits? O: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • fff.jpeg
  • f.jpg
  • SephoraFavoritesSuperStarsSetReview02_zps7ae1d09b.jpg
  • omg.gif
  • 1451987_10151739940317765_76890042_n.jpg
  • Snip20131214_5.png
  • 20131218_122444.jpg