spoiledbrat

RECEIVED THE 100 PTS PERKS TODAY

Today I received my order from Sephora and it contained the mini Stila in vivienne and the Clinique mini chubby stick in mightiest maraschino. The colors are beautiful IMHO. The vivienne I will be getting in the full size. Playing with different lip liners with vivienne can completely change the color. Both can be worn with or without lipstick.

p.s. Vivienne you might consider a color with your name on it :smileywink:

lilmissmodel14

Re: RECEIVED THE 100 PTS PERKS TODAY

(0) Hearts

Love the chubby stick also.

marydiva

(0) Hearts

The Stila was LOVELY. I got it and fell in love. :smileyhappy: I'll be buying in full-size as soon as I run out. 

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I got both colors yesterday I didn't realize how red the chubby stick was!

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I tried the chubby stick today! I like it , I just wish I didn't have to keep reapplying it.

sarinalove

I also got both of these point perks and can't wait to try them out. I actually own ZERO red lipsticks or glosses and I have been curious about venturing into the red zone so these two are a great door opener for me. I normally just wear FRESH SUGAR BALM on a daily basis so this is a nice step forward. hehe

lmi82

Once you venture in to the red zone you'll never go back! :smileyhappy:

Piwie

(0) Hearts

that is so true, I was so scared I'd look foolish or clownish with red, but not anymore! 5 out of 7 days I reached for my red pencil :smileyhappy:

sarinalove

Um...Just tried these out and kind of fell in love with red! This is so out of my comfort zone but I fell in love with them! Yay!

lyravega

SO true! :smileyhappy:

lyravega

[ Edited ]

Didn't get the chubby stick today... so sad... I really wanted it :smileysad: I went to 4 stores and nothing! GONE!!! I did get Vivienne and it's nice. Creamy, moisturizing, pigmented and feels so good on my lips! Just not my color. But I totally see myself grabbing the full size in some other color. Will have to check them out.

Does anybody know will chubby stick be back in stock? Or is it gone for good?

roxystar4

so glad I included the vivienne in one of my orders (the 100 point perk). 

Aestraea

Can't find the Clinique perk in stores.  Is it an online-only perk?

lilmissmodel14

(0) Hearts

both, some stores may have run out though. 

DTalksAll

You placed another Sephora order? AND got your perks? 

spoiledbrat

lyravega - the color intensity can change depending on if you apply with little pressure or more pressure - i did light pressure

lyravega

Good to know :smileywink:

spoiledbrat

The Chubby Stick is a sheer red. The Stila vivienne is lighter than the Chubby Stick. Reds are my favorite color for night and parties. For some reason I can wear cool and warm tones. I love them so much I ordered another Stila, which is much smaller than the Chubby Stick. Plus I ordered a full size of vivienne :smileyhappy:

lyravega

Huh... I was watching a video on Youtube yesteraday, and the chubby stick didn't really look sheer.... But then, maybe the girl did something else as well, lip liner or something. It looked really intensive and bold! Whatever it is the case, I still like both of those perks, and I want them! :smileyhappy: The Stilla one looks pretty as well.

lyravega

Oooh, I so have to grab them tomorrow! Hopefully, one of the stores will have them! I really like the chubby stick! Is the color as intensive as it looks online? I like those intensive, screaming, bold reds! :smileyhappy:

consolvo

Oh, thanks for the feedback on those! I have them coming in a package Tuesday. I can't pull off dark lipstick, but I got them to add to a makeup bag for a friend for Christmas. I'm happy to know they are good products!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 30 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • marydiva
    • lyravega
    • lmi82
    • consolvo