spoiledbrat

RAINING CATS AND DOGS

To all the BT members in the PNW, if you have power: Hope all of you are OK - stay safe - yowzers on the rain and wind <3

melanito

Re: RAINING CATS AND DOGS

thanks for your thoughts :smileyhappy: i'm in vancouver. my husband just made it on ferry before they cancelled them for night. should be quite a storm. made my sephora order though before power goes out.. we can get quite the wicked storms here..we're right by the water too.

garnett

That's right!  You and your loved ones stay safe and dry.  Here's hoping that your power stays on and there is no damage to your property.  We all need you here or this forum will start leaning to the east!  <3

jaimelove

we have power! tons of rain and wind, though :smileyvery-happy: nothing new for us oregonians! i actually really enjoy it :smileyhappy: (like the true oregonian i am haha)

spoiledbrat

jamie, i actually think the weather sounds great too - being on the beach inside a cottage at Martha's Vineyard during a storm was awesome - it felt so cozy and watching out the windows - i loved it:smileyhappy:

jaimelove

ooh that does sound awesome :smileyvery-happy: 

the storm is supposed to really get going in my neck of the woods around 8 pm, so we'll see how we do then :smileyhappy: i've got my kindle charging just in case, and i'll keep my laptop plugged in in the meantime so i'll have it to keep me occupied at least for a couple of hours! the kids will be in bed, so there's not likely to be a problem with losing power :smileyhappy: 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • melanito
    • spoiledbrat
    • garnett
    • jaimelove