Ashleighx93

Questions about getting VIB status?

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know if your calendar year starts at January 1st? Or when you signed up to become an insider?

I just signed up maybe in July, but I spent a little over $100 so I'm only about $300 away but I know that there's probably no way I'm gonna spend that much by the end of December but possibly by next July I could. 

So does anyone know how this works?

curiousm

Re: Questions about getting VIB status?

(0) Hearts

How can I find out how much I've spent since 1/1/13?

miabt

(0) Hearts

@curiousm,

I can check into your current spend total for you :smileyhappy:  I will send you a message for more info.

xo, Mia

Esdee

(0) Hearts

It starts in January, but once you get it, it extends through the end of the following year, so if you manage to hit VIB in, say, November, you're not stuck having to get it again in two months.

Ashleighx93

(0) Hearts

Okay but I would have to hit it before January though?

mafan

(0) Hearts

Yes, you would.  It resets on January 1st.  So if you spend another $250 or so (if you spent around $100 already) before December 31st, you will have VIB status and then have it through next year.  You then have to spend $350 next year to retain that status for the following year.

At the end of the year, if you are close, you will get email telling you how much more you need to spend to reach VIB (and presumably VIB Rouge for people close to that).  You can also tell how much you need to spend by putting items in your basket on-line that are near that price.  When you're about $100 away it tells you how much you need to spend to reach the next level.

I hope that helps.

Ashleighx93

(0) Hearts

Thanks! It does help! I just feel like I'm not gonna be able to spend that much and sad that my 100 will go to waste lol. But I'm gonna try. I'm trying to build up my points anyways. Anyone know if there are rewards for building up over 500 points?

ebie36

(0) Hearts

VIB 350 PTS

VIB ROUGE 1000 PTS

there is no other level other then those two but you can use your points towards product rewards or special events in your state.

jaimelove

[ Edited ]

it's not points based, it's dollars. so even if you accumulate 350 points, you won't make VIB unless you've also spent $350. same with rouge. 

ebie36

I meant dollars excuse the error :smileyhappy:

ebie36

(0) Hearts

VIB $350 (you have to spend)

VIB ROUGE $1000 (you have to spend)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies