cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Q&A for Chic Week: 15% off

What is Chic Week?
Chic Week is a Beauty Insider only promotion offering clients 15% off all purchases from April 15th – 21st. To kickoff Chic Week, Very Important Beauty Insiders (V.I.B.s) can attend the Opening Night event at their local store on April 14th.

What will be offered at the Opening Night event?
V.I.B.’s will receive the below benefits at the April 14th event from 6-9pm:
• The first to shop: an extra day to save 15% before everyone else
• A SEPHORA collector's tote to take their purchases home in
• Makeup lessons at The Beauty Studio
• Face Time with our Experts and Brands
V.I.B.’s will receive an email inviting them to the event on 4/12. If you are a V.I.B. and do not receive the email please log into the V.I.B. only section on Beauty Talk: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Bright-Ideas/ct-p/Ideas

What does the tote look like?
The tote is a Sephora exclusive shopping bag, with limited-edition “I ♥ Sephora” lining. The tote is only available for V.I.B. clients at the April 14th event and can only be redeemed once per client.

Is the discount available at Sephora inside jcpenney stores?
The 15% off discount can be redeemed but the event will not be available at Sephora inside jcpenney stores.

Is the discount available with Canadian orders?
The 15% off discount is available in US and Canada stores but it not available with Canadian checkout online.
*For the Canadian clients who cannot make the Thursday night V.I.B. event we have created a promo code for Canadian clients to redeem the tote online.

Can I redeem the 15% off offer more than once?
The offer can be redeemed multiple times until April 21st.

What if I’m not a Beauty Insider?
Beauty Insider is free and easy to sign up. Become a Beauty Insider to redeem the 15% off promotion. Learn more about the Beauty Insider program at any Sephora store or online at http://www.sephora.com/beautyinsider

Re: Q&A for Chic Week: 15% off

I got the same error about sufficient privileges. Ugh.

Tags:

@Acelily and Spazzette11 It looks like you are not signed into your VIB account.  I will message you privately for more information.

Anonymous Insider

hi! I'm from Canada and will be going to the States this weekend to shop!  i was just wondering -  if i don't get my BI email in time, can i just show the advertisement picture for the 15% off? If not, will there be a link to print the discount just like the VIB print option?  thank-you!

@Beafster  Yes and they will be able to look up your account to verify.

Hi,

i've yet to receive my initial VIB coupon for becoming a VIB, and now have not received any email regarding the 15%. 😞

Any help?

@D3lovely1  E-mails are still being sent out.  Make sure you check your spam folder and if you haven't already, add sephora@shop.sephora.com to your contacts.   I'm sorry you haven't received your welcome e-mail.  Normally it is sent out within 2 weeks of qualifying.  I will message you privately for more information.

Hi, I also didnt get any emails and I'm a beauty insider.  I always get emails from sephora so I know it's not in the spam box. Could you send me one please?

kokicat wrote:

Hi, I also didnt get any emails and I'm a beauty insider.  I always get emails from sephora so I know it's not in the spam box. Could you send me one please?

It looks like from what the Q&A says that the sale doesn't start for Beauty Insiders until 4/15, so the email probably hasn't gone out for BIs yet. I would start checking your email for it starting tomorrow.

Hello, I also haven't received any of my emails for being a VIB.  What should i do since the sale starts tmrw?

Hi, I didn't receive an email to get the 15% off and I am a VIB. Is it possible to send it to me?

I am a VIB and I still haven't received my email. Are any more batches going to be sent out?

@ Lolaaaaa  E-mails are still going out.  It looks like you are not signed into your VIB account.  I will message you privately for more information.

Hi I have not received the email or a mailing to my address for the BiChic 15% off yet. I am a VIB member. I am receiving all other emails from Sephora, but nothing for the BiChic sale. Looking forward to shopping tomorrow and doing a major SephoraHaul. Please help! Thank you very much!!!

@Rurudiva Emails are still on the way! I see you aren't signed into your VIB account. I will message you privately to make sure we have the correct information.

Anonymous Insider

can we combine the 15% off code with any other current promotion codes?

@ Pariah  At this time we are only able to accept one promotion code per order.

Sephora never lets us use more than one code at a time.

It would be nice if we could use one discount or free shipping code along with one free product code at the same time.

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing