misscg

Processing times

(0) Hearts

How long does it usually take for your orders to ship after you've placed the order? My first 3 orders since becoming rouge came super fast, shipped the same day as when I ordered. This week it's taking over a day for it to process. One order I made 3 in morning thursday still hasn't shipped and it wasn't a sale order or anything unusual. Just a thought, do you think the rouge free shipping will make processing times take longer since we can and do order a bunch a stuff when the feeling strikes in different orders?

misscg

Re: Processing times

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Well it seems the other order finally has a  shipping label, yay :smileyhappy: Now hopefully both orders get here by tuesday since monday is a holiday.

misscg

(0) Hearts

That's what I'm thinking, maybe a lot more orders were placed this week and it's just taking longer.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I made an order 1:30 PM yesterday and got the shipping email 6:30 AM today. I find there can be a big variation though, it's pretty all over the place. 

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Don't know about rouge, but I know it also have to do with sales item in your basket. When I place an order with normal stuff or regular sales items (the one that's been there forever) it's pretty fast. When I placed an order with hot items (Sephora+Disney ariel mirror, or a sales item that keeps going in/out of stock) it takes a little longer.

misscg

(0) Hearts

I thought that but my sale orders shipped already and it was placed after the normal order.

kalex

(0) Hearts

I really think it varies regardless of status for free shipping.  I ended up getting Flash 2 Day and I see variance with that too.  

Once I placed an order late afternoon, it shipped the same day and I had it the next.  Another order I placed at like 5pm and I still got a shipment notification by the next morning, but then on another I placed an order in the early a.m and didn't get a shipment notification until the next day.  I think it just depends on how busy they are.

misscg