misscg

Processing times

(0) Hearts

How long does it usually take for your orders to ship after you've placed the order? My first 3 orders since becoming rouge came super fast, shipped the same day as when I ordered. This week it's taking over a day for it to process. One order I made 3 in morning thursday still hasn't shipped and it wasn't a sale order or anything unusual. Just a thought, do you think the rouge free shipping will make processing times take longer since we can and do order a bunch a stuff when the feeling strikes in different orders?

misscg

Re: Processing times

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Well it seems the other order finally has a  shipping label, yay :smileyhappy: Now hopefully both orders get here by tuesday since monday is a holiday.

misscg

(0) Hearts

That's what I'm thinking, maybe a lot more orders were placed this week and it's just taking longer.

rikkie

(0) Hearts

I made an order 1:30 PM yesterday and got the shipping email 6:30 AM today. I find there can be a big variation though, it's pretty all over the place. 

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Don't know about rouge, but I know it also have to do with sales item in your basket. When I place an order with normal stuff or regular sales items (the one that's been there forever) it's pretty fast. When I placed an order with hot items (Sephora+Disney ariel mirror, or a sales item that keeps going in/out of stock) it takes a little longer.

misscg

(0) Hearts

I thought that but my sale orders shipped already and it was placed after the normal order.

kalex

(0) Hearts

I really think it varies regardless of status for free shipping.  I ended up getting Flash 2 Day and I see variance with that too.  

Once I placed an order late afternoon, it shipped the same day and I had it the next.  Another order I placed at like 5pm and I still got a shipment notification by the next morning, but then on another I placed an order in the early a.m and didn't get a shipment notification until the next day.  I think it just depends on how busy they are.

misscg

(0) Hearts

What I meant was there is probably a higher number of orders being placed now because of the no minimum free shipping for rouges and people who were able to sign up for Flash. I don't mind but I was curious how everyone else's orders have been shipping.

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

It has been taking longer for mine. At least one day to process/ship and another 4-7 to reach me :smileysad: 

But hey, it's free lol!

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Kiki1517 It shouldn't take that long once it has shipped unless it is hazmat and needs to go ground.  I'll take a look at your orders.

keelybt

(0) Hearts

It also can depend on which distribution center it is coming from.  One may be busier than the other. We ideally like to send it from the distribution center that is closest to you, but if the products are only in stock in the other one that's where it will come from.

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

No matter what company, if it ships from MD/NJ, it always takes longer to reach me than others :smileyhappy:

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Oh actually maybe that is why this order is taking longer...perfume!

keelybt

Hi Misscg The processing time is usually 1-2 business days.  It will depend on how busy our distribution center is, so being Rouge definitely shouldn't slow down your processing time unless it is due to the high volume and that would affect everyone's order.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kalex
    • misscg
    • ChicDabbler
    • rikkie
    • Kiki1517