cortnie

Pro Discounts

Just thinking...

If we are a Beauty Insider and also a pro - maybe pro discounts are a good idea.

I get Smashbox (from smashbox) at 30% off, and always free shipping which I just switched to buying Smashbox items directly from them now instead of through Sephora for the most part. (I still buy all other fav brands and sometimes some Smashbox steals from Sephora).

I'd like to see Sephora honor Pro Discounts and keep more of our business inside Sephora!

tenngal

Re: Pro Discounts

I think it would be great if Sephora gave special shipping offers and more discounts to all VIB's (without necessarily being a pro).  Even if they lowered their free shipping to orders of $25 or more instead of $50 it would be a big help.  I think VIB's should have more incentives period.

jadorezrg

(0) Hearts

Makeup artist Pro Discounts are given at the discretion of specific beauty brands.Unfortunately, it's not up to Sephora to offer a Pro Discount. It would be great though but at least we get discount offers numerous times during the year :smileyhappy:

georgiapeachy90

(0) Hearts

Use code FF2010 to get 20% off till Nov 1 ! I did my Christmas shopping early! :smileyvery-happy:

melalah

(0) Hearts

Even without being a pro, smashbox offers free shipping always, free deluxe sample with every order, a second free deluxe sample if you join their rewards program with eveyr order, free birthday gift, AND if you order during their special time and days (tues and thus...9-2? i forget) then you also get a bonus full size item! 

I love ordering from smashbox :smileyhappy: 

I wonder if all the brands Sephora carries would be open to doing a pro discount. I bet most of them would! 

makeupmichelle

(0) Hearts

I would love to have a Pro Discount or benefit in some way! I am also shopping for my kit, where I can get the best benefits or discounts. Makeup artists work hard to have a kit full of the latest and greatest products for our clients!

cortnie

(0) Hearts

If you use Smashbox alot, like me, for work - Smashbox has a great 30% or 40% off program depending on if you are a freelancer or VIP. Their site has details, qualifications, etc.

OCC also has an OCD discount program for professionals.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • melalah
    • makeupmichelle
    • tenngal
    • cortnie
    • jadorezrg
    • georgiapeachy90