GabGab96

Points not showing up

(0) Hearts

I made a purchase at a Sephora store yesterday, the 23rd and the points have not showed up on my account yet. Should i wait a certain amount of days or should i call someone to get it fixed?

dianabt

Re: Points not showing up

(0) Hearts

Hi GabGab96,

Your points can sometimes take 48 hours to update on your account- if you are not seeing it update by then, please contact us by phone at 1-877-737-4672 or back here on Beauty Talk and we'll be glad to assist you!

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Chagus

(0) Hearts

Hi Dianabt,

Some of my points have not shown up since my purchases in February. I called in to request the points and they have not been added. I also purchased some items today and the beauty associate did not give me my receipt (3 nail polishes and a Clarisonic). Will a record of my purchases that I made today be able to be found from the credit card I used?

Thanks!

miabt

(0) Hearts

@Chagus - I will send you a message to help with your point problem.  In regard to your purchase today, I would highly suggest reaching out to the store you purchased your items from today, just in case you need to return or exchange your Clarisonic.

xo, Mia

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • miabt
    • GabGab96
    • Chagus