Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders
|

Points not showing up

Okay so my sephora app is telling me that I need to make a beauty insider account when I already have one and I'm signed into my account and everything in the app. And none of my points are in my account either. Some help would be greatly appreciated! 

RE: Points not showing up

It’s a glitch... points are back.

Re: Points not showing up

The same thing is happening to me! I had 1700 points earlier this week when I made an order, didn’t use any of them, and now it’s telling me to join as a beauty insider. Help! Please!

@lawoodward It's just a glitch. If it isn't fixed for you now, it will be soon.

Hi kmg93!

Our site was down for a scheduled maintenance recently, but everything should be back to normal now. Please let us know if this issue persists!

Cheers!
Nikko

It is 9am EST and all my points are still gone! 

Ssme issue, but not resolved !

please kelp 

@QueenSusan The post you replied to was from a year ago, which is why the current issue hasn't been resolved yet. It's a glitch that happens almost every year and everything should be re-instated soon. 

@tinatoronto

Mine too 😢

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem, I was freaking out! I knew I'd go from Rouge back down to BI starting January 1st but I didn't expect my points to disappear, so I'm glad its just a glitch.

DOes anyone have it happen where when they redeem points with purchase your points you earned don't show up and neither does the amount on those purchases when you check your history of points ! 

And tell them you want 100 points for having to call 😄 

You can contact customer service and get it fixed! 

😆 points and Rouge !! I think it's normal. 

It happens during first couple of days of new year every year. It may have something to do with adjusting the spent total and status for new year. Late last night around 1am PST my status was showing Rouge and my points were gone. I was also unable to add any product in my basket. Things were back to normal when I checked mid day today. Now again I am a beautyinsider with 0 points. Everything will be normal once they are done with their new year account adjustments.

My points and my rouge status are gone also. On the App.. it says I have 0 points (frightening). On my computer it says "Beauty inside not available" .. Im sure its a glitch that will be resolved. 

They need to get this squared away. i want all of my purchases to count toward renewing my Rouge status and i'm unsure if that is currently happening. Thus, Im deliberately not purchasing anything from sephora. 

My points are there but it says i'm beauty insider not rouge

Ah, my points and my membership have returned! Yay! 👍😀

They're still resetting accounts so I imagine it'll keep updating for people into next week. Mine is still off but I have my rouge badge. 

Same thing happened to me this morning. Had a minor panic attack when I saw that my points said zero lol, but it's working now and my points are back to normal.

Mine was fine until now... I think it will get fixed soon.. probably resetting accounts for the new year. Usually it's fixed with hours but maybe since today is a holiday it might only be tomorrow.

Same thing is happening to me. I recently just reached rouge and had 1,548 points but this morning it said that I was back at beauty insider with 0 points and it's asking me to sign up again.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • IMG_0123.PNG
testing