Perfume Sampler GWP 5/6/14

[ Edited ]

This is the newest GWP! They have two different Samplers to choose from and each one has six samples! Use code SCENTSET

VOC_flutteroffragrance_US_050814_Image.jpg

VOC_forevericonsset_1_050814_Image.jpg

VOC_nicheoriginalsset_2_050814_Image.jpg

Re: Perfume Sampler GWP 5/6/14

Eadelaide1,  if I'm not mistaken the MMM replica line is new to Sephora.  I haven't seen any of the MMM Replica scents offered in the free sample section.

I just want the cute butterfly baggie and the Maison Martin Margiela Replica Beach Walk sample Smiley Happy

Does anybody know if Sephora has ever had any of the Maison Margiela Replica scents available to choose from in the regular 3 free sample section??

(0) Hearts

Meh. I have all of these already. And a bazillion more.

(0) Hearts

Uninterested. I got an awesome perfume sampler from another store and didn't have to give up my coupon code for it!  

After the scentmini promo, I like that there are multiples, but it feels meh to me

Is it sad that the most appealing thing about this promo is the adorable butterfly sephora ziptop bag?

Thank you for posting! I wish this excited me more but I'm just so over little perfume vials at this point...we can get three free with each order already. How many does a girl need? Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

That's how I feel I have dozens and dozens of them in a drawer!

I have waaaaaay too many fragrance samples, including some of those in the bags, but I'm tempted to order because that butterfly bag is so cute!

Also I'm LOLing that they had to include a footnote saying "butterflies not included." If there were butterfly stickers in there I'd be all over it.

They aren't included?! What a rip off.

Just ordered the Prada Candy duo gift set and used the promo. I picked the niche collection

cos.gif

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 48 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
Photos4
  • VOC_forevericonsset_1_050814_Image.jpg
  • VOC_nicheoriginalsset_2_050814_Image.jpg
  • VOC_flutteroffragrance_US_050814_Image.jpg