spoiledbrat

PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE BUTTER...

What are you little darlings thankful for today?

Today is the first day since May that I can open the windows because it is not above 90 degrees! I can actually wear UGGS and a cashmere sweater; two of my most favorite things! Sugar Lips is going to help me bake cookies tonight and the house will not be an inferno from the oven. Yes, I am thankful for that and much more.

Note: I am not a bible-thumper, hypochristian, blah blah

DTalksAll

Re: PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE BUTTER...

[ Edited ]

I'm thankful for your snarky comments on BT :smileytongue: 

I can't believe it's not UGG weather yet on the East Coast! We've had some chilly days, but it was early September, and now it's just rainy. 

I did go to the cider mill yesterday & had a cider dog for lunch, a cider doughnut for dinner & stocked up no fresh pressed no preservative cider mmmmmm 

I'm also thankful for my stupid boyfriend being the awesome person that he is. We had plans for the day which he decided weren't good enough. Honestly, who decides to cut a frozen bagel with a sharp serated knife & then refuse to get stitches. Long, long day :/ 

prettyinpa

Great post!  I am thankful for my wonderful husband, who never nags me about my overflowing beauty closet. In fact, last week he said I should throw out some of my old stuff that I don't use to make room for new stuff (I think he sees holiday sets on the horizon). And for my sweet 10 year old dog who is still as funny as when he was young, my wonderful home, having plenty to eat and enough money. 

I'm grateful for all my friends, both on line and in person. Life is truly complete with friends. <3

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

I'm thankful for the lord,the good health of my family and thankful I'm sitting here typing on my computer in my nice comfortable home with my husband and little boy, and I'm thankful that god hasn't left me hungry, dirty, or homeless. And last but not least thankful for spoiled brat for making this post!  And thankful Wal-Mart got my favorite Chocolate Chip Ice Cream back in stock. :heart:

MermaidBarbie

I'm thankful for everything that I have going on in my life right now, including situations that I am having a hard time dealing with because it makes me stronger than I've ever been. Oh, and I'm definitely thankful for fall and upcoming winter (can we say scarves, leg warmers, knee high boots and topknots?!). Hallelujah, it's about time. :smileyhappy:

vanillammm

I am thankful for my arms & legs, and fingers & toes. And contact lenses! 

warriorwitch

Contacts are good. I can see! Its a miracle! swfupload_6899348326440109122.jpg

nebel

I am thankful for my dogs (always) and for the yummy homemade soup I have simmering on the stove!

spoiledbrat

@nebel - well click my Birkenstocks and let me grab my Mother Earth News; that sounds awesome - send me a PM for my address for a complimentary bar :smileywink:

nebel

lol, it is cabbage and potato.  It may not be everyone's favorite, but I love it! You crack me up, spoiledbrat

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

@nebel - perfect for traveling light, a snack and soap in one :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

glossyguru

I am thankful that fresh apple cider is now in stock at my grocery store! I love fall!

lissay

I am thankful today that I was able to spend the weekend in Beavers Bend, in a beautiful cabin, with my best friend that is getting married next weekend. Got to spend the weekend enjoying nature and creating priceless memories!!

LCResz

[ Edited ]

I am grateful every day that my brain hasn't gone on the fritz yet and that modern science continues to make strides in the neurosciences... Oh, and I'm thankful to Bank of America for having a $250 Sephora gift card redeemable for reward points :smileyhappy: happy birthday to me!

spacesuit

I'm thankful that I finally heard back from a friend I was worried about (she's doing okay, she's just been super busy with grad school). I'm also thankful that it's finally cooling down enough to wear pants and leggings this weekend, so I don't have to be as diligent about shaving my legs :smileywink:

warriorwitch

(LOL Can't we just be grateful because we are?)

I am thankful that it is cool enough to cook again, that my dogs are ok even though they got loose while we were grocery shopping yesterday, and that Mr. Husband and I still get along like best friends after almost 8 years. :smileyvery-happy:

spoiledbrat

@WitchyPoo - i am grateful for you :smileywink:

warriorwitch

Awww, stop it your making me blush. XD

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 40 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • lissay
    • prettyinpa
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • MermaidBarbie