Spyski

Ole La La La Glow From Head To Toe Kit

Just letting you beauties know there is a new set out there from Ole Henriksen that is the ultimate blockbuster kit! $79.00 ($133.00 value)!

Not sure if someone already posted about this, but thought it was a great deal for someone starting out on anti-aging prevention or looking for a new routine! Christmas is months away, but this would be a great gift :smileyvery-happy:

swfupload_2562436127142756028.jpghttp://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1556778&productId=P382082

This set contains:
- 0.5 oz Truth Serum™ Collagen Booster
- 1.5 oz African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser™
- 0.5 oz Truth is in the Eyes™
- 10 x Truth to Go™ Wipes
- 0.5 oz Sheer Transformation™
- 0.5 oz Invigorating Night Gel™
- Power Peel™
- 6 oz Rubb n' Buff Salt Scrub
- 0.25 oz Ultimate Lift™ Eye Gel

DTalksAll

Re: Ole La La La Glow From Head To Toe Kit

Oh wow really great set. 

Just an FYI... sign up for OH e-mails! The site has really great deals for Black Friday, Cyber Monday... Last year they had 2 separate kits worth over $100 for free with a purchase (can't remember how much you needed to spend) 

viviene23

(0) Hearts

I signed up...Thanks for the tip!

jellybean917

I was thinking about this one, but I got lucky this morning and grabbed the "Enlighten Me" kit from OH on sale. This is a great value though! I might pick it up, since I'm new to Ole.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

I loved the Enlighten Me kit, it's a steal to try all three products.

To Ariela, the EM serum is like a step up from the Truth serum. I used the Truth in the AM and EM in the PM when I had it from the set. My mom has hyperpigmentation on her cheeks and uses that because it's more potent than just vitamin C alone, it has melanin inhibitors to prevent the worsening of darkened areas already.

The EM lotion in that kit is dreamy! Super light weight and absorbs quickly!

arielaaaaaaaa

I've been meaning to pick up another Truth Serum cause i love it, but maybe i will go for the EM Serum, I don't like the Sheer Transformation moisturizer so i will go for the Serum alone! Thanks @Lylysa! Your always very helpful! :smileyhappy:

lylysa

You're welcome, Ariela! It is a killer steal for the kit and the serum alone! When I got the kit, I gave the lotion to my mom because I had a moisturizer already and had tried it in another kit and knew she would benefit from it (no moisturizer ever did any good by just sitting all lonely like :smileytongue:).

I did find the EM serum was thinner than the Truth serum and it does have a sharper smell, but it's not a lingering one once applied and absorbed.

arielaaaaaaaa

The Enlighten me Serum is on Sale!! I've been wanting to try it! I don't know if i should go for it....

arielaaaaaaaa

Oh this is a nice set!! But too many things i don't want in it!!

But a great set for some to try that are new to Ole Henrikson! :smileyhappy:

Spyski

(0) Hearts

I agree, something great for someone new into the skincare brigade! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • lylysa
    • viviene23
    • Spyski
    • jellybean917