OMG! A Clarisonic for feet!

Have you seen this new product? It's only on the Clarisonic website and it's a very pricey $199. It's called the Pedi Sonic Foot Transformation. Of course the brush head for feet will not fit anyone's existing Clarisonic for face tool. I have absolutely terrible dry, rough feet and heels all year around - even worse in the summer when I perpetually wear sandals and flip flops. I wonder if this will actual work as well as they claim. What do you think?

Pedi_1000x1000_Pedi_Kit.png

Re: OMG! A Clarisonic for feet!

(0) Hearts

They also have one for under the eyes on the website.

(0) Hearts

Sephora's been selling it for years. I've had it on my loves list for awhile. I hear good things about it, but my eyes aren't that bad. So for now I think I should stick to normal application & use that money for more YSL lippies Smiley Happy 

(0) Hearts

okay...well I certainly would not want ANY bacteria from my feet making its way to my face which is why the heads are not interchangeable. I would have to bleach it after every use and let me tell you the best way is a pumice stone after soaking your feet then putting on 100% SHEA butter. I use a foot scrub once a week just cause it smells good, but my pumice brush cost like 7 bucks and 7 oz of shea butter ( organic ) for 8 bucks. Lasts me 3 months so that versus 200.00 ummm.... no brainer. Soaking your feet in a detox bath once a week doesn't hurt either I just use a bucket and some Himalayan Sea Salt- works like a charm and I have soft feet all the time.

I don't have fungus & I keep my feet pretty clean. I use the body brush head on my Plus on my feet & then clean it. 

[ Edited ]

Why couldn't they have just made a replacement head for feet?!!!!!  Smiley Sad

(0) Hearts

Ahh this is awesome, thanks for sharing!

<3 Melissa

(0) Hearts

I'm hoping it will eventually make its way to other websites and have a discount of some kind

Oh I need this. LOL I love foot tools and spas and brushes! Smiley Happy 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

(0) Hearts

I think its a neat idea, but so pricey.  I just can't see spending the money on it.  My cousin gave me a bar of soap with a loofah in it as a little gift this summer.  She made it!  It is FAB on my feet.  I use it each day in the shower.  It works away the cracks and dryness.  The best part is once the soap wears away, you can make a new one!  Its so easy!

soap.jpg

(0) Hearts

Oh wow! This would have been so good to have back when I was actively practicing ballet. Haha seems like it could be good for anyone that wants to really pamper their feet too.

Whimsically yours,
Janine

This is an awesome idea but no way am I buying another Clarasonic for my feet -.-

I hate that they make all these shiny new Clarasonics for body/ feet but they don't work with other Clarasonics. 

The $199 price also seems pretty exorbitant too. Esp. since you can at least get a Mia2 for $150 and this is only for feet and they don't even offer a body attachment option.

This sounds like a great idea for Clarisonic. New brush or attachment and new Clarisonic required. The consumer and enviroment friendly approach would be for all the attachments to fit any Clarisonic. Smiley Sad

fhgarman it was thoughtful of you to share this as some may benefit from this product. The colors are fun and it looks like a winner in many ways. Smiley Happy

want this Smiley Happy

thanks fhgarman for the heads up!

OMG! If only the brush heads would fit on a regular Clarisonic! I'd get them inas heartbeat. I kickbox and do martial arts so my feet are always calloused.

(0) Hearts

I have the same problem wih my feet during sandal season.  I am also guilty of going barefoot around the house so that doesn't help matters.  I use a drugstore cream called Flexitol that contains urea and it is fantastic.  I put it on at bedtime and in the morning my feet are visibly improved.  I also use the Emjoi Micro-Pedi which is a battery operated dry skin and callus remover.  It retails for about $30.  There is also a Micro-Pedi Tornado which runs on electricity.  It can be fitted with different files for a more detailed pedicure. There are also elbow files available.  That one goes for about $77.  I would read the reviews on the products before investing $200 for the Clarasonic version.  I am not saying it's not a good product, I just don't know if it's worth the price tag. 

Will it fit it on the Plus? 

I use the body brush head on my feet before I use a pumice stone. The combo ow the two seem to work well at keeping my feet soft. 

dannyc, I doubt it based on what I read, but don't quote me on that. You could try adding that question to the product page Q&A on the Clarisonic website. Sorry that I'm not able to give you the link here! Smiley Sad

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • Pedi_1000x1000_Pedi_Kit.png
  • soap.jpg