fayesam

Not getting Beauty Insider points?

(0) Hearts

I just checked my BI points and past purchases list. It hasn't recorded a whole ton of my purchases. It says the last time I shopped at Sephora was January but thats not true! I've bought so many things since then. Can I still get those points some how? Are they recorded some where else? I only have one receipt left though...

miabt

Re: Not getting Beauty Insider points?

(0) Hearts

Hi fayesam,

We can certainly add the points for the missing purchases.  Please give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA and one of our Beauty Advisors would be happy to help :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

fayesam

(0) Hearts

Thanks! I just called and the Beauty Advisor told me I could bring my receipt to the Sephora store I purchased the items from, and then they'll add those points to my card for me. But I can't get points for the purchases I don't have receipts for. Kind of sad but it's ok, better than nothing.

mrsbridger

(0) Hearts

Did you call your credit/debit card company? Sometimes they can secure a copy of the receipt. It probably won't have the individual items listed, but should still have the store number, register number, time, and purchase amount. Worth a try if you didn't pay another way...

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • mrsbridger
    • miabt
    • fayesam