misscg

Nice samples and Formula X is back up :)

So after not coming on here all day I check the samples and see the Yves Saint Laurent lip stains back up, an escada perfume, and a makeup forever mascara sample. Plus the formula x nail polishes are up again. So yes I fell off the wagon and placed an order for some nail polish...I need to block myself from coming on this site! Lol.

PrettyRickki3

Re: Nice samples and Formula X is back up :)

(0) Hearts

Im confused.. what do you ladies mean about censoring yourselves and getting your accounts flagged? Is there some new change I'm unaware of? That doesn't sound good at all!

RaineM

(0) Hearts

Yes, I'd like to know this, too. It seems that shopping the Sephora website is fraught with insiders' tips that I wouldn't have thought necessary! All this stuff about samples appearing and suddenly disappearing... and what is flagging?

misscg

(0) Hearts

For the samples I just checked the samples a week ago and noticed the lip stains were back up, no insider tricks there :smileyhappy: As for the flagging some rouge and members with flash shipping were getting there orders cancelled without notice due to their account being flagged. The censoring is once these topics come up the mods shut down the thread or move them to a board that isn't easily viewable by the public.

RaineM

(0) Hearts

Thanks, misscg. I still don't understand what flagging is. :smileyhappy:

misscg

(0) Hearts

None of us do, its a hush hush thing that no one (customer service) is willing to explain thoroughly. 

Katty2323

most of us don't know what it is because sephora is acting like it doesn't happen or won't explain to us what exactly causes an account to get flagged. but in general flagging is like a reputation... you do something and they dont like it so they basically plaster this huge warning sign on your account so when you order stuff, call or try to return they will treat you like youre doing something wrong only they don;t ever tell you clearly what it is to not do so you can avoid it. in this case, much like the vib rouge perks... they are not really telling us how we can get flagged but it appears that placing too many low priced orders is one of the ways. another way is by returning too many orders.

veronika23

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Wow really?  Well sorry but if I order something on-line because none of the stores close to me have it and I don't like what it looks like when I get it...that's not really my fault.  I mean if I can't go in store to see the product, swatch it, try it or get a sample what am I supposed to do if I don't like it when it comes in.  I try to do as much "research" on a product to see swatches before I buy but sometimes it just will not look good on me.

RaineM

(0) Hearts

Oh, that is weird! Thanks. I guess I'll think twice before placing a small mail order. So much for enjoying the free-shipping perk without worry.

rikkie

Seriously, don't worry about it for no reason. I make a ton, seriously, a LOT of orders, of all sizes and have never had a problem with any of this. I am not planning on changing a thing about the way I order. This was my pile of orders when I came home from 3 months away.

wall.png

misscg

Yes! How could I forget your awesome haul. That haul was epic, lol.

rikkie

I... should finish posting it. I have more from that haul. O_O

warriorwitch

Yeeeessssssss... Do eeeet... We must live vicariously through your picturessss... O_O Preciousssss...

Katty2323

(0) Hearts

it seems like all the rouge perks are bittersweet :smileysad:

anb0906

(0) Hearts

The samples have pretty much been the same for a few days :smileysad: They were awesome for mere minutes. As soon as I went to check out with the MUFE mascara and YSL stain, the went out of stock. Really? In like 2 minutes. Sitting on G, waiting on O. Shopping cart ready for decent samples :smileysad:

Panda168

(0) Hearts

I am glad some of you got the YSL gloss.. By the time I got on there it was gone :smileysad:

qmgirl

(0) Hearts

The ysl glossy stain sample is back on. I tried them all. I like them a lot. You should try to snag one. :smileyvery-happy:

Panda168

(0) Hearts

:smileysad: I missed it again lol!

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

I saw the lip stain, looks really nice. The perfume point perks are back too. hmmm.......here I go shopping :smileyhappy:.

bratknits

(0) Hearts

They look nice but the only thing I want right now is only 6 bucks so I'm not risking getting my account flagged for ordering just that and the X perk to try.  Oh well, this is the culture they created.

misscg

(0) Hearts

I ordered the base coat and wanted to try the perk sized one but that came out after I placed my order so I guess Ill just miss out on it. Not only that but I have to censor myself and watch what I say on BT now. Craziness.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • misscg
    • veronika23
    • rikkie
    • Katty2323
    • qmgirl
    • 1930sbella