misscg

Nice samples and Formula X is back up :)

So after not coming on here all day I check the samples and see the Yves Saint Laurent lip stains back up, an escada perfume, and a makeup forever mascara sample. Plus the formula x nail polishes are up again. So yes I fell off the wagon and placed an order for some nail polish...I need to block myself from coming on this site! Lol.

Katty2323

Re: Nice samples and Formula X is back up :)

(0) Hearts

oh no.... is that a thing now too? I guess I can live with over censoring... as long as I'm not forced to act like everything in the world is a bright shade of preppy pink and all happy.. only happy.

misscg

(0) Hearts

Yup, personally experienced it. I guess that week there was too much hysteria on BT. But I'm over it. 

fhgarman

(0) Hearts

It's great that the Formula X line is back. I'm looking forward to seeing the polishes in person once they are in my local store. But the prices have definitely increased. The original X line is still in my store, but it disappeared from the website a couple of months ago. I bought one of those this past summer and the non-glitter colors were $9.50. The new Formula X (new shaped bottle too) in the same color line (Classics) is now $10.50. Same thing with the X top coat. What gives?

bratknits

(0) Hearts

Not only are they 10.50 but the bottles are .4 oz.  That makes them $1.50 more for 20% less polish than OPI.  I'll definitely have to try it before I buy it to see if it merits that kind of pricing.

misscg

Sephora has been doing a lot of changes lately, some not for the better. Maybe the bottle costs more to redesign, lol.

CzaCee

(0) Hearts

I'm surprised that the YSL gloss sample is still not OOS. It's been popping up since last week! :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 10 hearts
  • 14 in conversation
    • misscg
    • veronika23
    • rikkie
    • Katty2323
    • qmgirl
    • 1930sbella