YouAreAlways

New items this week. I need this!! Wait..Do I NEED this?!

I think I need this...

I have only done one or two "good" masks, like before in my teen years I got some of those ones from Walmart in the small packs..

Does anyone have this yet, or have tried all the items on their own?

http://www.sephora.com/the-art-of-multi-masking-kit-P385211

evie25202

Re: New items this week. I need this!! Wait..Do I NEED this?!

(0) Hearts

I've tried the black and white masks (got them in one of the promo bags yay lol). The white mask is supposed to "brighten" but I didn't notice a difference. The black mask is AMAZING but you have to be careful about putting it on hair. It hurt a little to peel it off but my skin was soo soft and smooth after it. I have bought it several times.

lyndsey

(0) Hearts

I've used the black mask and LOVE it! Someone on here once said it's like pulling your wrinkles inside out. It's awesome! 

marydiva

I have the mask medley! :smileyhappy: It's everything there but the brush and the green tea mask. 

I personally really loved the mask medley. All three of the masks are fun to try. My favorite is the black mask! (Although it looks scariest on.)

A word of caution - they're hard to peel off and you have to go back and wash off all the little bits that stick to your face!

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

Thank you!

ashowee

(0) Hearts

It's on my list too! If you get this, make sure to tell us how you liked it!

pinklissamel

P.S did I mention im more of an enabeler!!!!!! Happy shopping!!!! You definately need it and so do I !!!

pinklissamel

Ohhhh I haven't seen this yet hmmm I may have to get this also I love me some masks!!!!! Thanks for putting this out there!!!!!!! Yay more masks!!!!!!

quotidianus

The boscia Mask Medley is on it's way to me and should be here by Friday.  It has all but the Green Tea Oil-Control Mask, which I wouldn't use. I keep hearing great things about boscia and am super excited to try, and like the idea of using more than one mask, picking certain spots for each.  Will let you know!

AlisG

(0) Hearts

I saw that! It's definitely on my list of wants. It does seem really interesting to try :smileyhappy: Hopefully I rack up some money to go get it (still paying off my credit card)!

YouAreAlways

(0) Hearts

It was a big mistake checking out what was new. It has now turned into me re looking at the entire site and my nice little under 90$ cart is now past 200.

AlisG

(0) Hearts

Oh gosh. I know what you mean. You get so curious but it's like an avalanche. Just more and more gets added to the want list!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • lyndsey
    • pinklissamel
    • evie25202
    • AlisG
    • quotidianus