warriorwitch

New from UD???

new UD.jpgDid anyone else get this sample in a recent box from Urban Decay?

It says:

Naked Lipgloss is like no gloss you've ever tried: creamy, shiny, AND intensely nourishing.

We took everything you loved abbout gloss and combined it with the benefits of a rich balm. The result? A luxe, high-shine formula that's actually good for your lips!

We laced Naked Lipgloss with Hyaluronic Filling Spheres, vitamin E, avocado oil and shea butter to hydrate and condition lips, then added rosehip seed oil for an extra hit of vitamins. Just wait until you see what it does for you lips (aside from making them dangerously kissable).

With nine Naked neutrals to choose from, there's a nude for everyone.

It reminds me a lot of the Lip Love, which I really liked, but the Lip Love has a somewhat sweet flavor to this where this seems to be flavorless. The sample is in the color Naked, which seems to be just like the Lip Junkie shade only the shimmer is more subtle.

(Also, ignore the hint of dog and the gratuitous fur everywhere :smileyvery-happy: )

veronika23

Re: New from UD???

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Launching this Spring! Check out Temptalia for more pictures.

urbandecay_ultragloss001.jpg

Pic credit to Temptalia.

malday

(0) Hearts

They're still giving out secret samples if anyone wants to buy from their site and get one! I may just pick up a couple sale lip primer potions and this :smileyhappy:

urbandecaybabe

(0) Hearts

Aww, avocado oil. 

I'm so allergic to avocado. D:

Boo, UD! Can't use any of your lip products!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

I hate food allergies :smileysad: I'm allergic to apples, carrots and cucumbers which are in so many cosmetic and skincare products... I feel your frustration!

urbandecaybabe

Ooh, I am sorry. Is it OAS, or just random allergies? 

I'm also allergic to soy, so that's a huge problem as well. And pineapple. And kiwi. And artificial sweeteners. Luckily peanuts aren't used in cosmetics, or I'd be is so much trouble. Allergies really are the pits. :smileysad:

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Yes, it's OAS, so I have a long list of allergies unfortunately! Those three are the most common in cosmetics though. Weirdly, it's actually worse for me to put those on my skin than actually eating them! 

The soy and artificial sweeteners must be a nightmare! Those are in so many foods!

lisa505

(0) Hearts

When does this come out?  I got a sample today and love it! 

veronika23

Thanks for sharing!  Can't wait until it comes out!  No wait... I'm supposed to go on a no buy... :smileyvery-happy:

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

Maybe it will come out after your no buy is over? :smileyvery-happy: They haven't gotten any teaser's about it up yet, so its probably not due to drop anytime soon.

Missie772

Adorable! I can't wait to try it!!!

warriorwitch

Its so tiny! I should have taken a picture of it outside the package. I will be tempted to hold on to the tiny thing after the product is gone just to prove it existed.

DandyLionFluff

I like the skittles manicure.

warriorwitch

This is as fancy as my nails get. :smileyvery-happy: Behold the ninja skills. LOL

thesupergirl

I want it now!!!!!!!!!! I hope it comes out soon!

warriorwitch

I do too, I just hope they don't jack the price of it up like they keep doing with the Naked palettes.

Koofa

This must be that secret sample they were giving w/ orders that I saw last week!

warriorwitch

I believe it is! Though that little mystery picture is kinda misleading. I thought for sure they were getting ready to do another perfume. :smileyvery-happy:

Koofa

Yeah, I thought it was a nail polish or something lol.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 30 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • malday
    • veronika23
    • crayzeeRN
    • Koofa
    • Missie772
    • warriorwitch