buzzbee3

New Tarte 500 pt perk

(0) Hearts

They have a new 500pt perk up online. What's included in the Tarte perk....

-Lights, Camera, Lashes! (0.10 oz)
-Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow in Shimmering Moss (0.10 oz)
-Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed (0.05 oz)
-Pure Maracuja Oil (0.23 oz)
-Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder (0.07 oz)

What do you guys think??? Hasn't this one already been up before or am I confusing it with a another Tarte 500 pt perk???

bananachoox3

Re: New Tarte 500 pt perk

(0) Hearts

I love Tarte's products but currently I own the finishing powder, the mascara, and the blush. LOVE their blushes and Exposed is such a nice color.

colorobsession

I don't think I'd end up redeeming this one. I have more than one mini of Lights, Camera, Lashes as well as a full sized, a mini of that finishing powder that I haven't used up yet, and not a lot of use for the oil. I'd really only be in it for the eyecolor and the blush, so it's not really worth it. The last 500 I redeemed was the NARS set around Christmas time.

brittieeee

I Think it just OK - I already have 2x the Lights, Camera, Lashes and the Maracuja Oil from the VIBTARTE code so it's not really moving me that much.  Otherwise, I think it's a nice set.

mommyto4

(0) Hearts

Ditto!  I'm glad I got the VIBTARTE so I don't have to use my points on this :smileyhappy:

violalea

(0) Hearts

Me three :smileyhappy:

Kiki1517

I think this is a great perk as I have been buying up everything Tarte. I have very sensitive skin and cannot wear any face products with parabens and their whole line is paraben free! I just bought the Exposed blush and it is beautiful :smileyhappy: The finishing powder is great too, I just wish they would come out with a pressed version because I make an absolute mess with loose powder and feel like I end up wasting alot of product! Because I already have the blush and powder, I dont know if I will use my points for this one though.

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

I'm so torn! I have a $100 GC, but just placed & received a HUGE order. I wonder what happened to the 500 pt perks we saw over the weekend that would disappear after a few minutes.
UGH! To wait, or to order....

NikkiShops

I think this looks like a pretty decent perk.  However, I've never tried Tarte so it doesn't excite me.  I'd like to see a 500 pt perk for Nars, MUFE, Bobbi Brown, or Urban Decay!  I've been hoarding points for a while because I'm waiting for something special.  If I see something amazing then I'll place an order just to get a great perk!  Hint Hint Sephora.... :smileywink:

Spoiler

keelybt

I think it's amazing! (and it's calling my name) We have had Tarte 500 point perks before, but this is a brand new one :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • colorobsession
    • mommyto4
    • brittieeee
    • violalea