quixotic

New NARS 500 Point Perk

Hello Beauties,

Haven't seen this posted elsewhere and wanted to make sure everyone knew about the new NARS 500 Point Perk.

Nars.PNGNars2.PNG

Happy Shopping!

nikki

Re: New NARS 500 Point Perk

(0) Hearts

I hate when I only want half a point perk. I have the blush and base, but I want the pencil and eyeliner. I think I'll pass :/

Brie514

[ Edited ]

I just received my perk and the blush is so tiny that I struggle to pick up product with many of my brushes :smileysad: tiny blush.JPG

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

I was disappointed with the size. Considering that it's supposed to be .14 oz and the full size is .16 oz, I didn't think the former would be so small in comparison. :-/ Still, it's a pretty color so I'm pleased about that!

Missie772

The blush is probably thicker in the smaller pan than in the regular full sized pans. A lot of people love minis and I think that is why Nars try to make it small and tiny so us mini lovers will be like OMG it is so cute! (I am totally guilty of that!)

MK89

(0) Hearts

Haha yes it is totally adorable! I do hope it is 0.14 oz.

MK89

(0) Hearts

I got a single NARS eyeshadow recently and the blush looks the same size, 0.07 oz. It kind of upsets me that Sephora would lie so blatantly about the product size, it even says 0.14 oz on the bottom when it's clearly not!

smgirvin

I have a Nars eyeshadow too and even though it is the same size, the blush is much heavier. I think the product is deeper in the pan. If you hold both of them, you can definitely feel the difference. I don't think they are lying about the weight!

crayzeeRN

I just went and tried this myself, and you're right smgirvin, the blush feels much heavier. I'll bet they just used the outer eyeshadow packaging for convenience sake.

MK89

(0) Hearts

Thanks guys! I feel better knowing that :smileyhappy:

annypoo

Does it say 0.14 on the bottom of the blush where the sticker is?

MK89

(0) Hearts

Yes annypoo, it does!

crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

What type of blush brush are you using? I use both a stippling brush and a brush like this one:

Blush Brush

I'm having zero issues fitting brushes in there!

Brie514

(0) Hearts

I tried both the Marc Jacobs Bronzer Brush No. 12 and the Chikuhodo Z-8, both are large brushes, but I've never had a problem picking up product with them before. I just tried my Nars Ita and it fits just.

I honestly have never seen a blush this small.... Admittedly, this is the first time I receive a sample blusher in a 500 point perk, but in the sets I've purchased or the GWP I've received from other places, have had more "normal" sized blush.

grilledchz

I was very tempted, but NARS recently had the lip pencil and blush as GWP, so I already have those deluxe samples. I've started ordering direct from NARS because yet routinely have good perks (the blush was free with $25 purchase).

misscg

Well you just enabled me, though I already order this 500 perk the nars website has a mini super orgasm blush and mini orgasm lippie with $50 purchase. They also have a few other promos for a nail polish and laguna bronzer. Think I'll get some LE stuff from them.

heatherbee

Ooh, I'm trying to quickly decide if I want this before it's out of stock!  But seriously, is that a foil packet?!

lovinglondon

(0) Hearts

The foil is kinda ridiculous. I don't think it would have killed them to make it a deluxe sample. 

maltipoo66

I went to my store and saw it wasn't there, so I asked and they had it in the back to come out next month so they got it for me :smileywink: Now that's customer service! This is the first 500 point perk I've redeemed in years (and I've been wanting to try out the lip pencil Rikugien for forever) so I'm very happy!

eadelaide1

I'm also happy to see Deep Throat Blush instead of Orgasm! DT is so much more flattering on my neutral-cool skin tone! I'm debating picking this up to have a travel-sized version for my purse... 

imbeautiful

(0) Hearts

I was hoping it was orgasm! Should of seen my husbands face when I yelled aww man! I wanted a Orgasm!!! Hahahahahah seriously though, I might be one of the only one around here who has not tried many Nars products. So even though its not the shade I was hoping for I'm happy . Still giggling at my husbands response though. He was so confused haha

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 38 replies
  • 68 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • eadelaide1
    • lovinglondon
    • nikki
    • maltipoo66
    • misscg
    • quixotic