brittieeee

New Boscia One Step Wonders 500 Pt. Perk

Product Info:

Simplify your skincare routine with these three miracle workers from Boscia, the leader in botanical science. The black mask purifies pores, the white mask fades dark spots, and the soothing beauty oil firms and hydrates aging skin.
-Luminizing Black Mask (0.7 oz)
-Bright White Mask (0.7 oz)
-Tsubaki Beauty Oil (0.27 oz)

What do you all think????boscia.jpg

olivanova

Re: New Boscia One Step Wonders 500 Pt. Perk

There's also this set for $38 ($46 value) with 1oz of each product

http://www.sephora.com/mask-medley-P382285?skuId=1553288

lilyyy

(0) Hearts

I did the math and the value of this set is around $25. Not that tempting anymore...

brittieeee

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

for sure not - thanks for the calculation!

Kiki1517

[ Edited ]

I would rather just buy 2 of these, you get the same amount (one product is diff), $30 instead of using 500pts.

BOSCIA Mini Mask Medley - $15

swfupload_6699721735283736488.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/mini-mask-medley-P382778?skuId=1553304

Nicrohr

Oooh thanks for the math and the link!  I think i am keeping this in reserve for next time I want to place a small order to get samples, or combine it with a $10 item to use a 25-minimum-spend promo!

dpp4v

Huh, you're right about the amount of product in each of these...so the tubes included in the 500 pt perk only have 2 uses worth of product in them? 

Kiki1517

Most likely. When I used the bright white mask, I actually had to use alot of product to build it up, if you put a thin layer, it is reaaaally hard to pull off, I had to scrub my face and it turned beet red :/ But when I layered it on, it was easy to pull off.

bratknits

I totally weirded out my husband pulling the black one off.  He jumped up and make a face.  He said it looked like some disturbing special effect.  I promised to warn him first next time.  :smileyhappy:

Kiki1517

Me too, he told me to never do that again while he's in the house lol. He was sleeping and rolled over and almost jumped out of the bed hahahaha!

lilyyy

I had on the black face when the fire alarm went off! Rather than risk looking like a racist, I washed it off as fast as I could before facing my neighbors.

dpp4v

Haha, I tend to use face masks when I'm home alone.  Most people just don't understand how necessary they are or how I use that time to feel relaxed.  

spoiledbrat

IMHO that is not a good value for a 500 pt perk. 250 maybe or free with a $50. order. There products are great, but you would be money ahead to buy full size and not waste your points.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 18 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • lilyyy
    • olivanova
    • brittieeee
    • Kiki1517
    • dpp4v