kristiewin

New 500 pt. perk online!

[ Edited ]

Just in case you guys didn't see yet, there's a Too Faced "Eye Love Palette" with 8 eyeshadows and a mini too faced primer ption. Here's a picture of the palette. :smileyhappy:

too faced eye love palette (500pt perk).jpg

runy

Re: New 500 pt. perk online!

(0) Hearts

I just picked mine up yesterday.  It's phenominal- and totally worth the 500pts.  There are some really great shadows in there!

kristiewin

(0) Hearts

I just got mine in the mail today! The shadows are super pigmented and the size of the shadows makes it a great deal. :smileyhappy:

serendipity01

[ Edited ]

New 500 pt perk online....

Reveal your brightest, most beautiful skin with this top-rated radiance routine, enriched with potent complexion-correcting grape extracts. The kit includes the following travel-ready sizes:
- Instant Foaming Cleanser
- Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
- Pulpe Vitaminee Eye and Lip Cream

caudalie500.jpg

prettyinpa

(0) Hearts

Hmm, that Caudalie bonus certainly looks tempting!  Trouble is, I already own full size in 2 of the 3 products. Maybe I could save the bonus size ones for travel... certainly doing enough of that lately. My dog is acting funny, I think he forgot who I am.

katie1724

(0) Hearts

Now, this is actually tempting. I haven't redeemed points for a 500 point perk in ages -- but I would actually get this if they had it in the store! (I realize I could just order online, but I'm too impatient :smileyhappy:)

katimae

(0) Hearts

@Katie:  Just a little FYI which you probably already know, I have to order online being in the middle of nowhere and one time I ordered one day and got it the  next.  Avg it takes two days and at the most it takes three.  It's really not so bad!:smileywink:

serendipity01

(0) Hearts
@katimae - wow, lucky!  It takes a week or more for me to receive my sehora.com orders!  I think it takes longer to get to the west coast.  :smileysad:
ohhenri

serendipity01 wrote:
wow, lucky!  It takes a week or more for me to receive my sehora.com orders!  I think it takes longer to get to the west coast.  :smileysad:

I forgot that the Canada Post was on strike (? I hope it's the right word for it, I have a blank and can't find my french-english dictionary, sorry!!). so it took 2 weeks!!!!

As for the 500 pt., I went to my local Sephora this afternoon and it was a Ole Henriksen kit. I didn't take it, though, because I wasn't a fan of the sample I tried and I have so many skincare items I don't know where to put them!!! I just hope I didn't make a mistake by not taking it !!!  (but then again, I sometimes get things I don't really need because I'm always worried of missing stuff!!)

serendipity01

My store had a different 500 pt perk... one from Korres:

Korres 500 pt perk

brookie673

(0) Hearts

Looks nice :smileyhappy: I only have 91 points tho :smileyvery-happy:

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

I finally recently redeemed my points for the Too Faced set and the Caudalie set. I love both of those brands, so it was a good bonus for me. Now I'm just shy of 500 points, so I can't tell what the perk is. Is it still Caudalie on line or hs it changed to the Korres? I also love Korres and would love to get my hands on that one!

expatemma

(0) Hearts

I just got the Too Faced kit! Yay, it was sold out at my local Sephora so I quickly got online to try and get it there. Very happy with getting my 500 points on time.

happy2010

(0) Hearts

I always like to enter enough items until I get to 500 points just so I can see what the perk will be.:smileywink: 

serendipity01

@mermadelove - it's actually back to the too faced palette online for the 500 pt perk.

mermadelove

(0) Hearts

serendipity01 wrote:

@mermadelove - it's actually back to the too faced palette online for the 500 pt perk.

Wow....! Ok, thanks! That's odd........ :/

prettyinpa

I was at Sephora today (Big huge Yipee) and they had the Korres kit as a 500 point perk. I passed on it because I had a terrible reaction to the Quercitin and Oak Antiaging cream last week, it made my skin itch and it must have migrated in the fine lines around my mouth, because my lips started burning even though I didn't put it on my lips! It took 3 days wearing hydrocortizone on my face before the reaction settled down (oh why didn't I try a patch test first:smileysad:), so I am afraid to try other things in the line for fear of having further reaction.

The store also didn't have the new 100 point perk Benefit They're Real Mascara (darn, I really wanted that one).  Oh well, I am sure I can figure out an online order, I left without completing my shopping list because they didn't carry some of my items. 

serendipity01

(0) Hearts

I'm debating on getting the Caudalie 500 pt perk, because I've been wanting to try the vinoperfect serum, but I'm not sure that it's worth it since they have this set that is similar (maybe even better) for $38 (http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P287412&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=4171).  I feel like I might get better value out of picking 5 of the 100 pt perks.  Too bad the vinoperfect serum alone isn't a 100 pt perk... that would be perfect for me!  :smileywink: 

shyvicki

Oh I want that!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • runy
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa