buzzbee3

New 500 & 100 pt Perks....

Girls we finally have some new perks. I swear they've been the same for months! Anywho.....

The new 500pt is-

Sephora Collection Summer Lovin Set which incluldes

Ultra Shine Lip Gloss #11 Shiny Pin-up Pink (0.1 oz)

Outrageous Volume Mascara- Ultra Black (0.06 oz)

Tinted Self-Tanning Body Mist (1.5 oz)

Instant Moisturizer (0.5 oz)

Some New 100pt perks also

Lipstick from Bite Beauty

Hair Product from Bumble & Bumble

Boscia Vital antioxidant Moisturizer with Spf 30

Korres Greek Yogurt Sleeping Facial (I so want to try this!)

I'm lovin some of the new 100pt perks! Guess I need to head out to my local Sephora & see if they have any of them up yet :smileyhappy:

incinci

Re: New 500 & 100 pt Perks....

splurged with points and got the UD liner, the Korres and the Bite. Sure hope the lip color works for me.  My basket stated that my UD liner would be in smoke, which I dont have and want.  I will be saving my fragrance triple points for a nice 500pp-not really interested in the Sephora one...so I guess I will have to wait awhile!

buzzbee3

I also got the Korres pt perk. I considered getting the Boscia perk also but I have a few that size from the sun kits and I'm always worried I'll cash in my points for something and then something else will come out that I REALLY want to try and I won't have the points for it.

I wish for us VIB's they would give us something like the ITKIT (several different samples + a cool bag) for our bdays. Why have a rewards program with several levels if you all get the same loot???

ahbunny

(0) Hearts

Does anyone know what color you get for the 100pt perk Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil?

ChicDabbler

the UD liner is in Smoke, which is a super dark grey, matte. When you add a perk to your basket, most of the time it will display the color/weight.

However, sometimes things run out, so you may get a different color, but probably Smoke.

melissabt

The Sephora Set is so cute! I think I might have to cash in my points:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
LolaVal

Ok, I couldn't resist, I bought some benefit products as graduation presents for a friend of the family and got the korres facial and the Bite lipstick.  People have been raving about both products and I've been so curious about them too.  Good job Sephora!  These perks are great!

roxystar4

@LolaVal  those are the two that I would get too! I am saving up for another 500 point perk though :/ we will see if I can resist though!

LolaVal

Be strong @roxystar4 - I'm going to save my points after this too. It just seems that immediately after I place an order, there are always better perks available!

roxystar4

@LolaVal I will try! If I LOVE something that is 100 point perk I may splurge (i wanted to try the Korres Oak Primer so I redeemed that a few orders ago - it isnt available in my local store).  Other than that I am holding out for 500 point perk

sephoralovex

(0) Hearts

Got the Korres Facial with my order earlier.. can't wait to try it!

NikkiShops

I decided to get the UD eyeliner and passed on the korres facial.  As much as I want to try the korres, I can always get a sample made at the store instead of using up 100 pts.  I figured between the liner and the promo code for It Kit I should be good with samples.  Plus I still have to try out the VIB Amore Pacific samples yet.  Lately sephora is eating my wallet!!  That part of it stinks but on the plus side I feel that they are listening to us somewhat on giving better perks.  Now if only we could use a free shipping promo with a sample promo than we'd be set!

buzzbee3

We might be set, but I'd be broke :smileyvery-happy:

NikkiShops

(0) Hearts

Ahahaha you make a good point!  I would be too.  :smileyvery-happy:

mrsbridger

(0) Hearts

I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I've placed 6 $50+ orders since the middle of May. I am totally broke, but I scored some fabulous loot!

roxystar4

[ Edited ]

This is the 500 point perk at my local JCP that i just got :
Fullsized Girl Meets Pearl (YESSS!)
deluxe sample of Bad Gal Lash
small Benetint

Sometimes JCP Sephoras have the best perks. The perk before this was UD. Full sized eyeliner, fullsized primer & travel size all nighter. wow

photo-50 copy 2.jpg

carrierose

(0) Hearts

This one was online a couple months ago.  My SiJCP has the lame old Tarte one, I think.  I just remember it was totally uninteresting and it hasn't changed in forever.  I'd be all over a UD one.

kalex

I'm liking the UD eyeliner!  I need another liner like I need a hole in the head but...  I don't have this specific shade.  Other grey liners, yes.  This specific shade of grey, no.

CrystalCandy

I was very tempted by the eyeliner too but they said on the Facebook page that the shade can be different. I don't want to risk having another Zero!

kalex

(0) Hearts

Really?  That's a bummer!  I always thought it was the shade shown.  At least we can return them and get our points back if they send us a color we don't want!

mafan

It's definitely not always in the color shown or even what the moderators are told. I expected a Dior Adict in what looked like a nice neutral pink (that sort of dusky rose that does appeal to me) and got it in Lucky instead, which is quite bright. (Then I ended up with a second one, not opened. It will take me a long time to use up that color.). If it doesn't state the color, don't count on it. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 51 replies
  • 45 hearts
  • 23 in conversation
    • kalex
    • sephoralovex
    • mrsbridger
    • carrierose
    • aviscardi
    • annonymous1